Knightmare Sports

For all the comedians out there.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Knightmare Sports

Post by Fidjit »

What characters do you think have a sporty connection, I can think of a football match and Treguard should be there since he is "the referee in the greater game of luck and glory..."  ::)

Cedric from Series 1 and 2 should be good at pool or snooker since he hasn't been able to put down that stick he carries around with him...  ::)

Velda can be a great achery player... She's shot a lot of Boheimans and Goblins.  ::)

(That is a point... In Series 3 Team 5 why does Velda say that you may harm no living thing when she shoots everyone anyway?)  ???
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Knightmare Sports

Post by Drassil »

Mrs. Grimwold as a darts player!

Jim Bowen on Bullseye: 'Alright, super, smashing, if you get 180 on the next throw you've won the holiday to Winteria, if not, you lose the washing machine and the bone, and all you get's your CFH, your Cart Fare Home.'

Mrs. Grimwold: 'Alright, dearie, gimme a chance. Shuddup, Festus!! I've gotta concentrate or you'll lose the bone! No, you can't eat Jim Bowen!'

Gundrada - tennis player with Monica Seles-like grunts and some real tantrums on court!
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Mrs. Grimwold as a darts player!

Jim Bowen on Bullseye: 'Alright, super, smashing, if you get 180 on the next throw you've won the holiday to Winteria, if not, you lose the washing machine and the bone, and all you get's your CFH, your Cart Fare Home.'

Mrs. Grimwold: 'Alright, dearie, gimme a chance. Shuddup, Festus!! I've gotta concentrate or you'll lose the bone! No, you can't eat Jim Bowen!'
LOL. That's fantastic, especially for those of us who remember the show and all the catchphrases. I can imagine her getting distracted and losing the prizes, so Festus decides to start eating the set. Jim Bowen would inveitably, therefore, with chaos, cackling and electronic barking all around him, have to use in his closing speech to camera...

"You can't eat a bit of Bully!"
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

I'm glad you like it.  :) I used to like Bullseye a lot, and that other show, the dungeon one... Knightmare, that's it. Imagine if the cartoon beginnings of both shows crossed over, and the Cartoon Knight and Bully were having a race!

They reach their destination, and it's the Dungeon antechamber, with a giant dartboard behind Treguard's chair, and Jim Bowen dressed as an elf.

Treguard: 'The book, Borwen.'
Borwen: 'Oh, the book, smashing, super. Right, the Team's on Level One, 50 points they have...'

Sorry, Motley, this is a bit off-topic! But see how inspirational KM can be?

---

Brother Strange would be a fine cards player. He has a great poker face!

Brother Mace: Imagine him running along a beach in slow motion, a la Chariots Of Fire!
Last edited by Drassil on 20 Sep 2005, 02:47, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Velda can be a great achery player...
More like Shooting!

I think Gwendoline as a archery player
McGrew could be in the Highlang Games
Sir Hugh as professional jouster
Gundrada - fencing
Grimwold - Rugby
I don't know why but Hordriss as one of those ancient Karate masters! :-/
lets not forget Lord Fear as professional world champion and record breaking gloater
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

You know, I can really see that, with all the staring and posing and the ancient challenge rites and such.

I'm sure whatever sport Mrs. G. turned her hand to, she'd be no good at it at all and would therefore cheat outrageously.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Mr Grimwold could also be a wrestler a la Big Daddy/Giant Haystacks!  ;D  He's that kind of size!

And the witches would be good at Quidditch, of course! (sorry, non Harry Potter fans but it's true!).

Hordriss as a Karate master?  You're right, he's really disciplined *imagines Hordriss doing Matrix style moves against multiple Lord Fears* Lol, sorry I'm just a bit obsessed with that film at the mo...
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Mind you, Brother Mace can do a drinking contest...

I reckon his record in a whole pint of ale was something like a 0:06.375 seconds... Unsuprisingly! He can also do a cards or drafts game too!

So much for sports!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Yes, that's a good one. He might across a bit like Splinter from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

How about Mellisandre leading an aerobics class?
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Lord Fear could do that. ;D
Subject to change.
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

Snapper Jack on lacrosse, of course.
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Hordriss as a Karate master?  You're right, he's really disciplined *imagines Hordriss doing Matrix style moves against multiple Lord Fears* Lol, sorry I'm just a bit obsessed with that film at the mo...
I was thinking more of Mr Miogie (sorry can't spell his name) out of the Karate Kid. I could also imagine Mogga as one of those Karate type Monks, I don't know if you know the ones I mean though!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Lol, I haven't seen that film so I wasn't really sure what you meant.  
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

Fatilla hanging round the levle 1 wellway looks like he's waiting to recieve a fastball or maybe a slider.  Perhaps he will blip it and blop it for a homerun.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Brother Mace: Imagine him running along a beach in slow motion, a la Chariots Of Fire!
Brother Mace: Imagine him running along a beach in slow motion, a la BAYWATCH!  :o

Sorry - just had to be said...

(Possibly Fatilla in tow?)
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"