Knightmare tonight @ midnight

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Knightmare tonight @ midnight

Post by Moocowthingy »

Acording to my Telewest live tv listing Knightmare is on at midnight.  Ive checked both the full guide and the little one at the bottom of the screen and both say the same.  However Telewest have a habbit of being wrong so can anyone else confirm or deny.  If its correct is this the only late night showing or maybe it was on yesterday too?
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare tonight @ midnight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I missed last Monday 12am because yes it's the only day it's on at that time and not at 5am and because I forgot it was on! I'll try not to forget this time though!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
xlorax
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by xlorax »

Last time it wasnt even on woz taikeshes castle instead so i woz very disspointed  >:(
Pickle Rocks!!
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

No one can tell u 100% that it's going to be on at anytime it's listed
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
jimbobjeff85

Post by jimbobjeff85 »

Heh, looks like Challenge decided to screen Takeshi's Castle instead. Oh well, I'll watch Knightmare at 10am tomorrow, then Masters Of the Universe on CNX. Yayyy!
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

Heh, looks like Challenge decided to screen Takeshi's Castle instead. Oh well, I'll watch Knightmare at 10am tomorrow, then Masters Of the Universe on CNX. Yayyy!
More like Telewest got the listing wrong again, they are incredibly crap I realy must complain.  Telewest have this horrible habbit of not realising series have ended and list them at the same time each week for about 3 weeks before they realise somthing else is on.

Ohh and BOOOOOO to masters of the universe, I tuned in the other day and its the crapier newer version .....YUCK
jimbobjeff85

Post by jimbobjeff85 »

I too thought it was rubbish, but it's actually quite good once you get into it. The new animation really helps it get away from it's original cheesy look.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

More like Telewest got the listing wrong again, they are incredibly crap I realy must complain.
More like Challenge? got the schedual wrong again because it was also listed on the Sky digiguide and the Challenge? listings page on their website, so! They have a nasty habit of doing things like that. Still anyway they haven't listed it for next Monday 12am. Anyway what day is the end of the series? For some reason I want to try and watch Giles' quest but don't know what days it's on. I hope that Knightmare is on next Monday 10am, I will look at the Sky guide later. I was very annoyed last night because I stayed up later than I should of done, because I waited and waited excitedly for Knightmare as I've only seen it once in the past week. At first when Takeshis Castle came on I thought it was just an ad, but then a couple minutes later I figured it wasn't. Was Knightmare shown at all yesterday? and we missed it because of their dodgy schedualing!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

Apologies to Telewest then Marge.  It looks like for once they got it wrong like they always do but this time it wasent thier fault :) .

The best thing about the original He-man was that it was cheesy.  Also the fact that He-man always sounded like he was stood in a cave was amusing.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Midnight? That's a bit harsh!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/