Yaay!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Yaay!

Post by Fidjit »

I have hit Level 1 now I feel part of the forum, thanks to you lot...
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Hey Maties!

Post by Fidjit »

Okay, fine, I've been here for ages...
But for those who don't know me...

(http://www.geocities.com/glenn_toogood/picture.html)

(PICTURE OF ME)

My name is Glenn Toogood from the Isle of Wight, (South of England) I am 16 years old currently doing a Diploma Media Course at the Isle of Wight College. Known to be an absolute nutcase, wired and full of jokes... (So my friends say) I can do impressions of Mrs Grimwold (GROAN) and Motley...

Statemented Atypically Autistic in 1993 but I am happier now the forum knows.

Watch Knightmare all the time and can memorise quite a few comments made by characters.

At the moment I am doing a comic strip involving Sonic the Hedgehog and Knightmare together, (FOR THE LINK: http://www.geocities.com/glenn_toogood/ ... omics.html

Sorry for boring you half to death but anyways... For all you knewbie features who have joined... Keep at it and you'll be a professional ("...so to speak") Knightmare... well... professional really...

"Keep smiling, Keep breathing..."
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Re: Hey Maties!

Post by FrightKnight »

You know how you get an image of someone before you see anything of them (i.e. using your imagination), then when you do actually see a picture of them, it looks nothing like what you expected?

I just had that experience... ;D. Don't worry, Motley, both images (imaginary and real) were good...no unflattering ones!
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Hey, you look like a younger version of Paul Valentine you know.... no wonder you chose Motley  ;D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

pix of me are on my website - www.emiib.8m.com
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

James Aukett
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Heavens knows why you'd want to look at me... but my picture is here...http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user= ... 8yC2qi*u4$

Good thing I can 'cut and paste' eh? ::)
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Zagor, you're 23 years old? That's ancient in some parts of the KM forum! (Like here, for example) ;D
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Zagor, you're 23 years old? That's ancient in some parts of the KM forum! (Like here, for example) ;D
Watch it, or us 23 year olds might be paying you a visit.

I too didn't imagine you like that, Motley. I don't know why. Again, not saying either real or imagined image is in any way bad, hehe.

If you want a picture of me, imagine a guy dressed as an old crone with a fake nose mixed with the image of a bald wizard in green robes. That should do, or I could put a pic up somewhere, I guess.

Anyway, welcome again Motley, since this is one of those nice introductory threads. Now kindly gerrout of my kitchen, dearie, and take Smelly Sandra or worrever 'er name is with you! And no pinching Grimwold's pie, or I'll set my Festus on you!
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Hi, Motley. Your positive contributions to the Knightmare Forum are noted. By the way, are there any cavernwights on the Isle of Wight?
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Now kindly gerrout of my kitchen, dearie, and take Smelly Sandra or worrever 'er name is with you! And no pinching Grimwold's pie, or I'll set my Festus on you!
Oi, I was the one who stopped Martin from pinchin' the thing... Wouldn't it take more than a pie to keep Grimwold happy?  ;D

By the way Drassil, there aren't a lot down here but there are a couple of dunces and crones about... It's boring here. This is a place for the Grimwolds really... Cause they look old... The wife I mean...  ;D
Last edited by Fidjit on 20 Nov 2003, 15:07, edited 1 time in total.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

The majority of forum members are about 18 to 24, aren't they? That's the main age range that remembers it, though there are youngsters too that remember the later series or saw it in later years and were captured by its classness.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Emii wrote:... captured by its classness.
That sounds like something Lissard might say!
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Oooops...and I was trying so hard not to get like you KM geeks!  ;D

*tongue in cheek*
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Yeah. and like using a black and white photo isn't ancient  ;)
James Aukett