Down Memory Lane

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
FaveWorstKnightmare
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Down Memory Lane

Post by FaveWorstKnightmare »

hello knightmare followers. I've recently taken a stroll down memory lane and seen a few episodes on Challenge. Oh how I used to love this show. Viewing again is just as scary as I remember. I'm not sure how I watched as a child without having terrible (ahem) nightmares.

A few random views to share with you all. Back in the day I started watching in Series 3 which I believe remains the pinnacle of them all which subsequent series never quite matched.

Mogdred and Morghana were absolutely terrifying, Lord Fear always had an element of panto villain for me.

Two real standout episodes for me, the murderous unjustified killings of Cliff (series 3) and Helen (series 4). I remember these more vividly than the teams that actually won. I see that they are discussed on other pages so may join the debate.
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Re: Knightmare on Challenge: episode schedule

Post by pjmlfc05 »

FaveWorstKnightmare wrote:hello knightmare followers. I've recently taken a stroll down memory lane and seen a few episodes on Challenge. Oh how I used to love this show. Viewing again is just as scary as I remember. I'm not sure how I watched as a child without having terrible (ahem) nightmares.

A few random views to share with you all. Back in the day I started watching in Series 3 which I believe remains the pinnacle of them all which subsequent series never quite matched.

Mogdred and Morghana were absolutely terrifying, Lord Fear always had an element of panto villain for me.

Two real standout episodes for me, the murderous unjustified killings of Cliff (series 3) and Helen (series 4). I remember these more vividly than the teams that actually won. I see that they are discussed on other pages so may join the debate.
Welcome aboard! Always great to hear from knewbies! Although I do like series 3, for me, series 6 was the best in terms of teams, characters and locations used. Mogdread was very scary but I did prefer Lord Fear.

Anyways, good to have you on here! :)
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare on Challenge: episode schedule

Post by Canadanne »

FaveWorstKnightmare wrote:hello knightmare followers. I've recently taken a stroll down memory lane and seen a few episodes on Challenge. Oh how I used to love this show.
Welcome! :)

Haha yes, there are plenty of fans who share your feelings about Cliff and Helen. Two very harsh deaths indeed!
Gretel
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Down Memory Lane

Post by Gretel »

Welcome to the fun and games...
"you should be able to hear from my voice that I'm terribly pretty, now DO you think I'm pretty?"