Greetings to all  

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Whiteknight
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Greetings to all  

Post by Whiteknight »

Yeah no probs.

Anyhow let's get back onto a topic for this forum.

What's your fave series / team?  Who's your fave - pickle or majida / mogdred or lord fear?  That kind of thing. :)
'Join us again soon for Knightmare, it's well worth waiting for.'
Side-step
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Side-step »

hmmmmm...... i just love the crappy grafficks..... i remember when i was a little kiddie they were thebest graficks going..... and now look lol

i remember actualy being scared!.... and i loved that

and i love what the lads and lasses used to say "dave take a side stpp to your left... keep going till i say stop........aaah no stop...... n the table infront of you there is some bread a chalice and a spoon"

lol
Whiteknight
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Whiteknight »

I agree.  I first started watching it in series 2 and I still regard that and series 3 as the best ever because they didn't mess with anything, the dungeon was actually a dungeon :).  The lifeforce was soooo well crafted, a lot of thought obviously went into it.  I liked the way Treguard used to speak as well, sort of formal, watching series 3 on Challenge brings that all back.

I was 6 when I was watching it first, I wasn't so much scared as fascinated by it actually.  Some memories that people can think of here certainly bring things back as well :).
Side-step
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Side-step »

i was only bron 84 so i wasnt that old when they first came on..... in fact i dont remember how old i was all i remember was my elder brothers telling me it was real adn that i was going to be fed to a goblin
Whiteknight
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Whiteknight »

That was a bit mean of them :).  Mind you I did try to scare my younger sister when I was watching it with her (she was also born in 1984) but she didn't believe anything I told her (wise gal :))!
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

*waves* Greetings fellow newbie!

On the topic of writing, I'm a final-year English/Classics student at Glasgow Uni (yup, I'm a Scot) working on a screenplay to submit for my "creative composition" paper for English... Of course, when I say "working", I mean "procrastinating"...

And Smirky IS funky, I remeber seeing the ad for the Series 5 and going mental because there was going to be a dragon in it. (I had a dragon obsession at that time, I blame it on Raymond Feist)
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Hello there, Side-Step. I dabble a bit in literature myself - I was 96 pages into a novel before it got accidentally erased  :( and I've had poems published in four books. I also write songs and I'm working on an album.
Subject to change.
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Here I come to....

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

Uhh...Make your life force condition red. 8)
{Bounces on your head}

Yup, I'm a white floaty skull, FEAR my, uhh, Eyesockets.
MWAHAHAAHA...

Welcome to the forums, where nothings what it seems, and what seems to be nothing is everything.  ;D

Have a nice tenure - Maybe.  ;)
Last edited by WhiteFloatingSkull on 23 Jan 2003, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DavidNewton »

Knew you'd be along shortly. <¦-)
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
lewis_martin

Post by lewis_martin »

:) a fellow newbie, introduced by my knightmare pal, hi everybody!..............................

..........................hi doctor nick!

sorry! I also like the simpsons.
Side-step
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Side-step »

lol!

well as i said all you lot are welcome to join the forum... its free fun and contsantly growing

you know what i want life to be as siple as it was when i watched knightmare as a kid..... cheep graffics and that beleif that if you put a copper helmet on your head you wouldnt be able to see the floor ;)
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I write I write!!! Mainly fantasy :)
I used to think it was real cos I asked my Dad, and he told me that if a dungeoneer died in the corridor of blades, etc, Pickle had to go into the dungeons, pick up all the bits and hand them back to the parents in a sainsbury's bag!!! :'( I learnt after a while though!!!
Hey! I was 6!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Side-step
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Side-step »

cant wait till tomorrow when its on again :D *yayness* *little dance*

doobydoodoob doo

lol look at me go

lol

yay its on tomorrow.. lol tv makes me act my shoue size... honest ;)
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

It's alright for some  >:(

If you haven't already, please could you all go to the FTN forum (I've put the link in the Knews Discussion area) and add your views to the the thread. This is for all the people who don't have Sky! Including me! PLEASE!!!
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I've heard rumour that Mildread will cook life force quiches for all those who do their bit on the FTN forum. The smell from the kitchen is quite revolting, dearie, although that may just be Mildread herself.
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 24 Jan 2003, 22:40, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]