New Knightmare: confirmation and reactions

Discussion about Knightmare in youtube's Geek Week.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Press release photo

Post by Mystara »

We've moved off the topic of "Press release photo" here and I'm going to separate out some of the posts into new threads. Please start new threads where appropriate.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

New Knightmare 2013 & official release hopes

Post by Drassil »

HobGoblin wrote:Re a DVD release: as much as I would personally love a box set it seems a little late in the day to be dreaming of a physical format release.
I was using DVD as shorthand for official release, even though I too would be happiest with a physical format.
Malefact wrote:This is what happens when I turn my back for just a couple of years.

I'm so excited. :)
I can now cross another name off my list of old-members-I'd-be-delighted-to-see-on-the-Knightmare.com-Forum-again. And more generally, it's gladdening to see the forum so busy.
Strike
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: New Knightmare: confirmation and reactions

Post by Strike »

Smashing news like Malefact been away for a few years (though signed up as new member back in 2010 after the forums suppposed heyday and posted for a few months before disapearring), but with it back on Challenge and now this youtube show, I am excited and honoured to be back here! :)
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Re: New Knightmare: confirmation and reactions

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Welcome back! The more people we have, the merrier. Hopefully the forum can attract new fans as well!
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.