Hey there

Posts by cast, crew and contestants
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Hey there

Post by Brangwen »

*watches Knightmare to see the Helmet of Justice* That thing was made of foam!? Nice craftmanship^_^

I liked your team actually, it was kinda amusing to watch, and their always the best teams. And remember we only poke fun at the team because we care, awww.
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

Scott you've got a little fan club developing  ;D

RIGHT

Just wanted to ask, when you walked into the wall did it hurt  ;D

Heh, thats the end of my rant, you did well, just not well enough  ;)
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Just wanted to ask, when you walked into the wall did it hurt  ;D
Was the crash we heard the actual sound or an added in effect?

I think your death is slightly like Ross's in some respect if you know what I mean, a slight miss judgement that can't be helped. Shame though. I think Alistair s4 should maybe perhaps suffered the same fate as his foot came of the ledge. But then again it was only one foot and also you could probably say that he managed to keep his balance on the beam. Also that would have probably been a bit harsh to kill a team off so early in the game. He would have definately died if both his feet came off the beam though, or if he'd completely fallen off.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Scott_Series_3
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Scott_Series_3 »

walking into that wall in level 1 was an added sound effect, nicely done though i thought.

and after that corridor with the amoured knight i was peeking so much they had 2 put an actual blindfold on me so i couldnt see a thing!

hehe naughty naughty
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

If I was ever on Knightmare I bet that my advisors would send me straight into a great big shiny metal object, and that would be no sound effect^_^

Blindfolded and helmet wearing ay? The face must get mighty warm and sweaty.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

how u ment to see objects if u got a  blindfold on? (clue rooms)  :o
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Hi Scott  :)  I remember watching your quest when it was shown on TV the first time.  I thought what a great jump it was that you did, so I couldn't believe it when you suddenly fell off!  :(  Even when I watch it now (I've got it on video), I still think it was a bit unfair 'cause it looked as if you'd landed perfectly to me.  Anywayz, it's good to see you here  ;D
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

and after that corridor with the amoured knight i was peeking so much they had 2 put an actual blindfold on me so i couldnt see a thing!

hehe naughty naughty
So you were one of those people Tim Child was talking about on the Challenge documentry ;D
I thought what a great jump it was that you did, so I couldn't believe it when you suddenly fell off!  :(  Even when I watch it now (I've got it on video), I still think it was a bit unfair 'cause it looked as if you'd landed perfectly to me.
Velda: The landing was perfect but I think that what happened was the momentum with the jump made Simon step slightly to the left, which was a shame really though. If you watch a gymnast you will see when the vault that some of them bounce sideways. Sorry though if I seem to be waffling, just a theory ::)
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 19 Aug 2003, 22:56, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by King_Gazz »

Scott

never mind i thought u made it wen i 1st saw it as i was only 8 at the time.

do u ever stay in touch with ur team members these days?

well done 4 being one of the youngest teams in that series.
Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

I thought that you should have made that jump, but that the producers decided not to let you get away with it because of the principle; you didn't have all three steps. Then again, it's hard to say since there isn't a similar incident to compare it to.

And even if people (like me) make fun of your quest, remember that you got to be on the show while they didn't, therefore you win.
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Imagine if, by sheer incompotence, you didn't get any of the three steps...

Now that would be a running jump and a half...
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

Any questions or ppl that just wanna have a dig at me for my own attempt feel free to post, il be around.

'that is my left...oh yes sorry'
Well now that was a while ago.  I suppose it was nice of him to drop by.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Greetings Scott! (For short) ;D

I'm surprised you didn't come across me in your quest! You saw Mrs. Grimwold though, trying to bribe you with a map for exchange for another object, what was it again?

Anyways, great for you to be here... :)

Keep posting and you'll be a world expert on Knightmare!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Cull
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Cull »

Yeah, greetings and all from me too - your team was one of my favourites from Series 3. :)

I'm a little torn between whether or not it was right for you to have lost there - you did miss out on that first step, and others had died because "they didn't get all the riddle info"... but even so, I was one of those glued to the set as you prepared your jump, muttering under my breath "make it, make it, make it, make it", then once you made the jump thinking "YES!". And then noticing your follow-up step that took you over the edge... just makes you want to grab and throw back your head and scream "Noooooooooooooooo"!

Ah well... it's always good to see more of the "Knightmare veterans" about on the board. :)
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

"Hmmmm"

"A Formore dungeoneer aye. Even Better a DEAD one."

"HEHEHEHE.... LOVELY."

No Just kidding. I agree I thought you made it when I saw the episoed repeted on Challange? I was shocked to see you fall to your death.

"EVEN IF IT WAS VERY LOVELY TO SEE A PESKY DUNGONEER GET THERE COMEUPANCE."

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.... VERY VERY LOVELY"

Just Kidding agine you were just unlucky in both the fact you missed the Step on the Spin-Dizzy and that you were a contetent on what was un doutably the hardest series of the lot.

I think had it been S4 it might have been aloued to slide BUT we'll never know now.
Last edited by Skarkill on 08 Dec 2003, 00:56, edited 1 time in total.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY