You know you've watched too much knightmare when...

For all the comedians out there.
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Re:You know you've watched too much knightmare when...

Post by FrightKnight »

Actually, that's reminded me of the times when, as a kid, I'd pretend I was going through an eye-shield sequence. How? I'd squint my eyes so I could only see a bit of what lay ahead of me.

And thankfully, it didn't wreck my eyesight, but if I ever need glasses in the future I'll put the blame on that!
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

123Pooka wrote:As i've just been to the Tower of London, I kept imagining eyeshield sequences as I walked through archways and into different chambers. Some of which in fact would have made for good scenes in series 4 and 5!
Did you hear the Series 4 Crazed Heifer background music? When I was there in May, it was playing in one of the exhibition rooms.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
123Pooka
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by 123Pooka »

Drassil wrote: Did you hear the Series 4 Crazed Heifer background music? When I was there in May, it was playing in one of the exhibition rooms.
I must have missed that, might have been as I was on one of those spinning disc tours with headphones on. I wonder which exhibition room?
The only way is onward, there is no turning back. Oooh nasty, didn't realise the road ended there!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

'spinning disc tour' - the Tower has a Corridor Of Blades? ;)

I can visualise the room, but can't remember where in the Tower it was. I've checked a few websites and virtual tours, but they haven't helped. It may have been the Beauchamp Tower. I'll visit again one day and check.

I was with an American friend at the time I heard the music, and was enthusiastic enough to try and explain to him in about 30 seconds what Knightmare, the RPG and the Crazed Heifer are. But I still maintain that I've watched too little Knightmare!
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

upon seeing someone who is especialy attractive you exclaim "Lovely!"
Upon seeing someone who is especialy unnattractive you mutter "Unlovely..."
Upon seeing someone who has obviously drawn all the short straws in the gene department you murmur "Ooooh, nasty."
While drinking tea you repeatedly mutter "Ooooh, nice tea"
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Dark Descender wrote: While drinking tea you repeatedly mutter "Ooooh, nice tea"
Oi, prepare to be Drassilled!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Yes. That is generally acknowledged as one of mine.
Drassil wrote:Pickle [bringing Treguard a cuppa and a Custard Cream during a quest]: 'A new blend of tea for you, Master: PG Tips.'

Treguard: 'Hmm, it's advertised by chimpanzees; I wonder if that's a reflection on the taste? Let's see if it's the 'cuppa that heals', 'ey, Pickle?
[Sips the tea at the same moment as the Dungeoneer falls to his doom.] Oooooh, nice tea!'
Lord_Bob

Re:You know you've watched too much KMVR Pilot when...

Post by Lord_Bob »

'Re:You know you've watched too much KMVR Pilot when...'

...Your friends are going out and you have a power cut as they are leaving, you say to them as they go 'Until you return, i'll be waiting ... in the DARK'
LordDread
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by LordDread »

When you won't move unless one of your "advisors" tells you too, though you've always been paranoid about being told to "sidestep left."
Victory is acheived not in the endgame but in all the moves made before the game even begins.
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

You know you've watched too much KMVR Pilot when...

Post by HarveyTowers »

to defrost something, you spellcast PICKMEUP
Good night out there; whatever you are!
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

My brother's been away for a while, and returning, he's brought a few...problems with him. I won't bore you with details, but I have found a solution to these...problems. The point is, for some strange, unknown reason, while I was putting my plan into action this morning I kept sniggering to myself and hissing, "The plotnesss...the inconcievable deviousssnesss..." Can't think why...
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

When you shell out 40 quid for a copy of FABLE just to hear Hugo Myatt's voice...
Wolfshead
Knight
Knight

Post by Wolfshead »

When you find yourself quoting Brother Mace's latin

e.g. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that was a very funny iocus
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

You keep three items and food on the dining room table
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Wolfshead
Knight
Knight

Post by Wolfshead »

When you go around talking like Hordris.