Dungeon Character with slogan

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Knew Characters?

Post by King_Gazz »

Hope this character i made up dont suck.

Name: Sabator

Description: Very Smelly, rat like creature, big pointed ears like a bat, whiskers, a cross between Dick darstidlys dog mutley (with the voice), silvester hands (with the inteligance and hygenge).

Dislikes: The powers that be, Silvester Hands, Hordriss or any magician.

Strengths: can fly, eat humans in seconds, and is loyal to other creatures like lissard.

Weaknesses: cannot cast spells, lack of inteligance and never wins a battle with any magicians.

Favourite Quote: Look out Im coming to eat you!!!!!!!!!!!
Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Knew Characters?

Post by Drassil »

Interesting topic. I would choose to include a character created for the Knightmare adventure gamebooks. Hoi Polloi, maybe, who was a sort of butler in The Sorcerer's Isle (the 4th book); I'll have to remind myself of some more of them.

Or: Knightmare has a good tradition of incorporating or adapting characters from Greek, Biblical and Celtic mythology, so I might seek to continue that. Perhaps Tiresias, a prophet from Greek myth; he could give dungeoneers cryptic predictions about what they're going to face later on. Also, he lost his sight when he gained the gift of prophecy, so the idea of 'the blind leading the blind' might work quite well.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Fear
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Create a Character

Post by Fear »

If you could create a character for the show?

1. Would sort of character would it be?

2. Is it a goodguy, a neutral or part of the opposistion

3. Were would you find the character in a set level or between levels.

4. What was it roles to give out knowledge to stop the quest or maybe a quiz role.

I wonder what sort of ideas you can come up with.
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re:Create a Character

Post by MPK »

I had an idea about a mercenarial type, who was a neutral, and could be hired for the opposition and good guys as he is a mercenary!

His role would be one of action rather than a quizzer, so could help navigating through puzzles or beating off goblins, or even setting traps for dungeoneers!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Create a Character

Post by Skarkill »

MPK wrote: I had an idea about a mercenarial type, who was a neutral, and could be hired for the opposition and good guys as he is a mercenary!
That sounds like a character from The Neatherworlds Role Play Forum. ;D ;D ;D ;D

(I'm not sujesting copying, just makeing an observation)
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Create Your Own Knightmare Character.

Post by Skarkill »

An Idea that me and Bexmagic had in a MSN Conversation and both thought might produce some intresting results.

So basicaly create your own Chracter for the KM Dungeon realm, Give a basic pysical discription,

Is it Human or one of the other races of the Knightmare world (eg. Winterian, Atlantian or a complelty new one) Is it some other kind of creature, oger, troll or some other.

The Highet of the character & if you want there waight to ;D

and were do there loyaltlys lay The Powers That Be, The Opposition or is it someone of The Grey.

and then for the realy creative out there you can also think up a short backstory for your character as well.

Me and Bex will be contributing to this thread as well and we look forward to seeing what you guys and Girls also come up with. :)

Happy Creating.
Last edited by Skarkill on 19 Feb 2006, 16:39, edited 1 time in total.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY