So what happens next?

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
SrWilson3S
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

So what happens next?

Post by SrWilson3S »

Series 3 finishes tomorrow so what do you think will be shown after?  series 4 again or another series? I looked on my listings and Knightmare is still going to be on. I have a hunch though it will be series 4 repeats.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: So what happens next?

Post by MoanaLiza »

I think so many people have asked that. There's a few on the Challenge forum. I think it's just that Challenge have left us guessing though. ???
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Hey,

Yes, it's a bit numbing that, for the first point since April, there's no Knightmare or even future knowledge of Knightmare to look forward to. Think we just have to keep the faith. I would imagine repeats will appear, since Series 3 has now done the rounds 3 times. Not suggest S4 will make 4 times, but a second, even if late in the summer, would be nice, until we see what Challenge proposes for the medium term.
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I'm pretty sure that when Series 3 finishes they'll repeat Series 4 again. When that finishes I suppose it really will be a question of how they see Knightmare fitting into their future plans, if at all. They have the rights to quite a few shows, with a few more on the way. I suppose it will be heavily dependent on how the show has fared in its current slots. If it had been performing badly, they may decide to axe it completely rather than moving it to a less prime-time slot. They may consider it better value for money to go ahead with other, less costly shows. I hope not, and also hope that the ratings have been good. It's hard to tell for certain yet, though.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

Well according to the Challenge schedules the final episode for Series 3 is tonight(3/7/03) and then Knightmare is still continueing its daily episodes so I'm guessing they are showing Series 4 again?????

i suspect after they show Series 4 again, they will stop showing it for a while and make a decision as to show more series. JamesP on the challenge forums did say if the ratings proved to be good during the daily episodes then anything could happen with reguards to more series so lets hope so ;)
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

Now we can have a good look at that finial team when they get up and check of they do get sliced.

Anway the room they showed during the end credits.. i don't remember seeing that before?
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery