Yipee!

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Yipee!

Post by Velda »

I'm getting Sky soon with the full Entertainment package that's got *drum roll* Challenge in it!!  ;D YES!! Knightmare, here I come! Omg, I can't believe I'm gonna see it after all these years - no more missing out! Quick question - how do you record Knightmare from Sky TV? I need to record Knightmare...I absolutely have to!  ;D
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Yipee!

Post by MoanaLiza »

I think that it's something to do with the video recorder being attached to the sky or the other way round, but I am not quite sure (no good at electrical technical stuff) but those nice people most probably will set all that stuff up for you when they install the sky for you. They should explain to you all about it :).

P.S. I hope you get it just in time before S4 starts. I hope you even get it b4 the next two eps of S3.
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 11 May 2003, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

I think I'll be in time for the end of Series 3/start of S4, because there's a guy a few doors down from me that installs Sky (his van's parked outside his house when he's at home).  My mum and I are going to see him this week so we should be plugged into Sky before the end of the week (hopefully!).  :D Ah...the anticipation of seeing Knightmare again!  ;D
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

I don't know if all video recorders work like this, since I've only ever had cause to operate my own, but it has two SCART sockets, one of which should be connnected to a like socket on the digibox my means of a SCART lead. Then, if you set the channel, on the video's remote control, to the correct socket (AV1 or AV2 on mine), it'll pick up whatever the digibox is picking up. If you need further assistance, seek advice from the installers. Please note that this means that you cannot watch one Sky channel while recording from another (unless you have the extortionately expensive Sky+).
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
pickle
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by pickle »

amen