Non-related

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: We need a social-type forum...

Post by Emii »

Yeah for news the forum isn't bad, but I don't feel that on the Challenge forum there are any real friends.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Although any decent news on the Challenge forum (i.e. any news about Knightmare) very quickly makes its way over to the Knightmare forum so there really is no need for me to join the silly Challenge forum, hehe

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I remember Bananaman coming here especially to post the good news about series 4. That was quite a nice day. :)

I only joined the Challenge forum to pester them to get Km, anyway.  ;D
Subject to change.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

heh, i'll tell you why illusion doesn't need to do that...it's cause people here aren't impressed by it. that gets told to the offending poster and they seem to stop...unless they really are immature and keep posting solutions to ali's games...sorry lets try to keep it hypothetical. in all seriousness though that has been the only incident here which got me worked up (eventually)
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

unless they really are immature and keep posting solutions to ali's games
or they post imformation about things that some of us would rather not like to know about (I wont go down that road). I think that the age range here might be slightly higher, which might explain the more maturity of our posters. Also I keep noticing the same names popping up in varius shapes and forms, so someone either has a lot of e-mail addresses or there's some serious plaguerism going arround there!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Another reason to join that forum...

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

Your prayers have been answered...

Yes - I've registered as a member on that little forum ya got there.  ;D

Well, actually - the reason is that I've started a general 'Knightmare' RP in that spam area, and floated to this thread to tell you that it'd be GREAT to see us all take part. Of course, the dungeons will be LESS than forgiving, I fear...

No actual quest - just us bumbling and joking our way through random forums. Should be a laff, eh?

Oh - and Treguard's fixing the booby traps, so you may run into him in there. The antechamber is EMPTY, so visitors will, unfortunately, be free to enter as they wish.

Who needs advisors when the whole danged forum is in there causing havoc and chaos, eh?
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

sweet as my ickle white shiny skull ;)

as for plagerism...i can't help it. adding "^_^" after "pickle" is about as original as i get ;D

MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

You don't see too many Marge's around here though either or Malefact's or Grimaldine Grimwold's, etc. :D My original name was Mem200, which in itself is unique and which no one else could really have either!
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 24 Jul 2003, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

If there were I should like to know about it! :)
Subject to change.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

cor! That was a while back now ay? We're on 320 or somthing now :D

MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

yeah I can't believe how many members have joined since then, in such a small amount of time :), so it does prove that it's becoming more and more popular every time it's shown on Challenge.
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

OH! i see what you mean now, about the whole 200 thing, you had me stumped for a minute!

By the way, Pickle, I'm having problems acessing your Km backup site. Unless I use the link posted in here in justs whisks me away to the proboards home page!

Any ideas, do you have this problem?
Foxxy Roxxy
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

You don't see too many Marge's around here though either or Malefact's or Grimaldine Grimwold's, etc. :D
Gosh, I should hope not. The idea is pretty frightening.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

yeah I can't believe how many members have joined since then, in such a small amount of time :), so it does prove that it's becoming more and more popular every time it's shown on Challenge.
I've also noticed that more and more new members are joining the Challenge forum and asking for them to show more series! :D ;). Each time I look at the thrads there seems to be more and more new different members appearing. There are also some new not so new posters if you know what I mean, but I wont even go down that road!
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I've also noticed that more and more new members are joining the Challenge forum and asking for them to show more series! :D ;). Each time I look at the thr[e]ads there seems to be more and more new different members appearing. There are also some new not so new posters if you know what I mean, but I wont even go down that road!
Yes, I think there is something of a new generation of posters asking for them to pursue it. I haven't posted on there for ages, to be honest. I keep meaning to clear up some of the ratings issues, since people there seem to be distributing such awful misinformation. It's quite amusing that people see fit to comment on the ratings with the aid of no evidence whatsoever! In addition, when people post their ratings drivel here, and then get shot down by people who've actually looked into the ratings, they then go and post the same nonsense on Challenge's forum!
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]