Knightmare.com Update

Announcements regarding the Knightmare community and website.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare.com Update

Post by HStorm »

I find the new look a bit functional and faceless so far. It's not bad, but the old site had more character. Still, I guess you could say the old look resembled Mogdred and the new one resembles Lord Fear. ;)
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

The 'member login' panel is a little befuddling - elaborate, Mystara, please?
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

'twill be used for people to log in to the main site, thus allowing them to vote in polls, submit corrections and add new articles to the site.

The plan is to integrate with IKM in the near future, so if/when that happens, it will also allow editing of the lexicon, etc.
DJFairborne77
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DJFairborne77 »

I'm very impressed so far with the 'new look' to the website & congratulations to all involved! One thing that will be good to update is the Video clips section, as nowadays with most of us having broadband & the likes of ''YouTube'' around, maybe some of the existing content from here could be uploaded onto there in better quality (than Real Media etc) along with some 'new' stuff too.

So, all in all it's looking good at the mo & keep up the good work folks!
Kind regards,

DJFairborne77

P.S If anyone's got the start/end credits of S3 Ep16 (incl ''CITV'' links) from the 22nd Dec '89, then I would be so estaticly happy to see this one day, as I've only waited over 20 years since TSW opted-out of nearly all the links on that day! Take a look at my video of it, which explains more!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2DDd2XgMlA
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Thanks, DJF! I hope I'm ok to speak on this - I've been silently chugging away for a little while on content without detailing anything here.

Absolutely, the video content hosted here can be replaced now that technology has moved on a long way. There's a list that is being worked through, and updating the stack of images (the display) has been a high priority. Some image work has had to be redone, alas. But it is coming along, with what is available, and I'm sure video content will follow in due course. Thanks for all the encouragement!