Carrie Fisher

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Carrie Fisher

Post by Picklemyfav »

I know this is nothing to do with Knightmare but I had asked how she was on the Knightmare chat on Sunday as I was worried about her....... to be told that she was stable........ was such a relief.........
When I had first heard that she'd had a heart attack my first thought had been......... Oh no not another one.......

It was quite a shock to find out that George Michael had died while we chatted away.......... :(

I'm still in shock to find out that Carrie Fisher has died....... She died on boxing day........ R.I.P. Carrie Fisher. :( :( :( :( :( :(

So I'm making this topic for her....... in her memory.......... As I liked her and I'm sure others on here do too.........

R.I.P. Carrie. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I wonder if Mystara likes any of the Star Wars films? Carrie was great as Princess Leia.........
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Carrie Fisher

Post by Canadanne »

And now the grief has proved too much for her mother Debbie Reynolds. :'( That poor family. This year has been so horrible.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Carrie Fisher

Post by Drassil »

I remembered today that there is a picture of Carrie Fisher on Knightmare.com: number 31 in my series of Knightmare Catchphrase puzzles.