What age are you...?

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: What age are you...?

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

It's a pretty easily offendable filter. I was surprised, therefore, when it didn't attack me for suggesting a cake Mildread had made contained arsenic, given the contents of the word itself.  
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

the memory that always use to stick in my head about Series 3 was the Dice Room and a shark swimming round in a pool (did this happen?)
Yep. A shark fin complete with slightly odd synth music.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

OMG, GMP made constructive post :o

on that good note, ill agree that series 4 does seem a lot more predictable than the last few series (almost always the same lines said by pickle/treguard...etc) however it's still most enjoyable ;)
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

I don't think S4 is anywhere near as well scripted as S3. I also think I'm slowly edging towards the "Preferred Treguard Without Assistants" camp.
Scott_Wilkinson
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Scott_Wilkinson »

I'm 18. The first time I saw Knightmare, I was 7. It was Series 5 I was watching. I don't care what anyone else says, KNIGHTMARE RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D
The number one Children's programme of all time for me is, was and always will be the one and only... Knightmare.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

he look at that! a guy who likes knightmare coming to a knightmare site. someone whose name i wont mention should learn somthing from this occurance >:(

WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Now, Now, Pickle...

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

Don't let anger get the better of you - it's never worth t online. People will irritate you at every turn - just learn to remember they are merely a statistic.  ;D

Welcome to the dungeons, oh newbie...now, I must -REDUCE YOUR LIFE FORCE, MWAHAHAHA!!!

The Floating White Skull Bounces on Arceangel, reducing his life-force to critical-red

Here, have this pie as a gift - and to stop us from having to clear up your corpse.

The pie is put in your nap-sack, and restores life-force to A healthy green glow...

T'is my welcoming ritual - and I've missed doing it too... :D
Last edited by WhiteFloatingSkull on 10 Jun 2003, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

if the guy want to act like a child i have no quarms with treating him as such -_-

that said, LOL i love the ritural...how come i didn't get it :'(

baptise me oh floaty skull ;D

KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Well Pickle, I'm not really trying to go against what ppl say on the forum, but I think it's quality how you make thoughts so strongly clear about our beloved KM: if it's got such a huge fan base, what can be abnormal about it? Apart from that, absolutely. Daft 'kidsies' need to be put in their place.. if it's only putting them down online, then it can be done.

Shame about your ritual. Maybe we could have a pooka wiggle it's bottom end at you? That would knock you out cold.

PS. 'Thanks, Big Ears, I owe you one: Fatilla the Hun - neat phrasing! lol
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Done, oh pointy-eared one.

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

{Floats on over to Pickle, and reduces his life points to Critical Red }

There - and you can get your own damned pie...I ran out of 'em on that last guy.  ;D

{Floats off, cackling evilly.}
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
Adzee
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Adzee »

I'm 20, starting watching knightmare, in '88,

SERIES 6 WAS THE GREATEST!
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Apologies to bring this forum's train of thought back round to the topic of discussion we started on, but there you go, someone's gotta do it.
I'm 18 and vaugely watched the last couple of series of Km on ITV (I know, absolute blasphemy, please forgive me) but I really got into the show when they broadcast it on the sci-fi channel. I actually bothered to get up at 7:30am on Saturdays AND Sundays, but then I was a strange child!, and now with km's return to challenge tv EVERY NIGHT! (sorry, didn't mean to rub it in all those non-sky peeps)I'm in Km heaven! HURRAH!  ;D ;D
Foxxy Roxxy
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

the memory that always use to stick in my head about Series 3 was the Dice Room and a shark swimming round in a pool (did this happen?)
Yeah i remeber that, one of the funniest bits about it was one of the dungeoneers entered the room with the pool actually in the water, the 'really scary' shark fin appeared and the advisors went kind of mad, leading the poor kid in circles rather than directing him to the side, it was really obvious they didn't want this kid to die (I assume he was near the beginning of the quest) so they just let the shark fin hang round him for a bit until the advisors finally pulled their finger out and got him out of the pool! Treguards obvious frustration that the advisors weren't doing a lot to help their teammate was also highly amusing! hehe
Foxxy Roxxy
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Hi Arceangel, Adzee, RoxxAtherton - I'm Emii, but my real name is Kully - most know me around here as the resident elf. Come find us in Knightmare Chat (Saturdays and Sundays from 8pm) - tis much fun and I don't like having to disguise myself as a human so its a nice break for me in there as well as in here.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

lol, follows elf path and finds pie...life force heathy green

i never been to chat...must remember to go this weekend :)

oh and redmage, i'm glad you see where im coming from but to be honest i wasted an hour of my life to try and get through to him. i realise now that it would have started a flame war and illusion did entirely the right thing in removing my posts. his inconsistancy irked me and i felt it needed pointing out. anyway...im putting it behind me and ignore him now. Everyone! Follow in the ignore A-holes parade! ;D

BTW, Roxx, im 18 too...january. you older or younger?