knightmare ..........honest!

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
thrifty_squirrels

knightmare ..........honest!

Post by thrifty_squirrels »

i like knightmare but my father says chucklevision is better.  I had an argument with my father about this and it became so heated that the only way to settle it was over a game of pop up pirate which i consequently won haha! proving once and for all which is the most worthy! mwahahaha
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: knightmare ..........honest!

Post by DavidNewton »

Pop-up pirate. Can't be beaten. <¦-)

Chucklevision was pretty good ("No slacking!") but I don't think it can beat Knightmare. They're completely different types of programme anyway, it's like saying pencils are better than cheese. Or something.
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

I personaly disliked it.

Are they still on at all?  Anywhere?  Doing anything?

And I prefer cheese to a pencil any day, ever tasted a pencil??  :-X

(Would like to point out he hasn't tried one.....but)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DavidNewton »

Ever tried to write with cheese?

Chucklevision is still on, I think. I actually met Paul and Barry at a live show in Aberdeen, got a signed photo and everything. Impressed now, aren't you.
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Ever tried to write with cheese?

Chucklevision is still on, I think. I actually met Paul and Barry at a live show in Aberdeen, got a signed photo and everything. Impressed now, aren't you.

I may try that, may lighten up my History essay writing, not too sure if the lecturers will aprove however,.

I yes I am impressed, the fact neither has been shot yet does shock me somewhat  :)

(no I don't honestly wish any shootings to take place....well, maybe one or two names I could think of [sheds of dark light appear on face], so many....)

Did I say I like cheese?
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Yep. Chucklevision's still on regular rotation on CBBC. Together with How 2 on CITV, they're just about the last remaining link to the good 'ole days.
Subject to change.
thrifty_squirrels

barry is the best chuckle brother (hes the little one right?) Paul is dairylea lunchables. He is always the root of all their problems yet he blames his hapless brother he makes me sick! and any good fortune that they do come across is usually brought about by barry although paul(the big one isnt he?) reaps all the credit for his own oversized, overtestosteroned ego.  i bet he wet the bed as a boy. Curse him! curse him to hell!
Alex_Smith
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Alex_Smith »

Yep. Chucklevision's still on regular rotation on CBBC. Together with How 2 on CITV, they're just about the last remaining link to the good 'ole days.
I think Art Attack is still around too. I personally think Neil Buecannon (sp?) is scary individual. I mean, why on earth do I need to know how to make a 3d-Beach-At-Sunset sculpture using just a paper clip, a tub of mint choc ice cream and my nose?

Actually, that could be quite entertaining ...
Rhea
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Rhea »

It's in Dick n Dom every w/end as well!
Whatcha wavin at ya sausage?
CedricTheMadMonk
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by CedricTheMadMonk »

Yes, along with Rentaghost - which is the same joke every week.  Edward Brayshaw is such a great actor - why wasn't he ever in anything else?  Hmmm...

Here's hoping Dick n Dom's resurrection of 80s TV gets Jossy's Giants its first airing for many a year...its still relevant to kids out there - even if the hairstyles aren't.
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

How about the Krankies? Now THEY are scary... a married couple where the wife always dresses as a little boy. My mum dragged me with her to a panto starring them a couple of weeks ago (not of my free will) where I witnessed the most scarring image of my life.

Jimmy. Krankie. As. 80's. Madonna.

*shudders* I'll never sleep again. And every time I hear "Material Girl" I'll start getting flashbacks...
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
thrifty_squirrels

the krankies aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

:o :o :o :o :o The Krankies! aaaaaargh!!!! eeeeeek the cross dressing midget! :o :o :o :o :oFANDABBYDOSEY!!!!!!!! Jimmy Krankie or should i say Janet at weekends clad in a suit of shell heckles innocent shoppers round the back of IKEA proclaiming: 'toap quoality harry potter watches hen, ill do ye a deal ill do ye a deal toap quoality man! two for a fiver, come on im desperate for a bottle o buckie'
Spoo
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Spoo »

I think I can fit you up with a bottle o buckie...

* Hastily crosses out "Thrifty Rodenticide" with a black marker

Here you go!
Truth! Justice! Freedom! And a Hard-boiled Egg!
thrifty_squirrels

GASP! how dare you! i was in a war you know! kerrplunk and buckaroo to you!
Spoo
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Spoo »

How dare you cast aspersions on Kerplunk! All the little marbles bounce off the straws and fall so yay! then you realise you forgot to turn the thing around after your go and all the marbles fall into your tray so you throw it out of the window and wait until the loud smashing noise before playing dominoes instead and stuff.

So there!
Last edited by Spoo on 24 Jan 2003, 00:29, edited 1 time in total.
Truth! Justice! Freedom! And a Hard-boiled Egg!