Knightmare clips on CITV's YouTube channel

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
EvelynMason
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare clips on CITV's YouTube channel

Post by EvelynMason »

I was viewing some old Knightmare clips on Youtube very recently and found a lot of them were represented by the CITV channel. I only watch the little bitesize ones of a few minutes instead of whole episodes so what was put on was well appreciated.

It did feel strange watching clips from the the later series as haven't watched a full episode from this period for so long I can't remember. (Challenge only ever seem to feature series 1 and 2)

Thank you for the above links provided, should be some action there I've yet to witness. I know there is a section here for it, but ideally would like to own a DVD collection of the series instead of being dependant of what the internet can offer. Last I read I don't think such a thing exists. :(
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

All of the videos and playlists on the ITV Children's Classics YouTube channel, including the hundreds of Knightmare Series 1 and Series 3-8 clips, appear to have been made private. (My YouTube channel's chronological series-by-series playlists of those clips appear to have dropped out of public view as well.)

I'm not sure when this happened but the clips were publicly available as recently as mid-January if not more recently.

The videos offered a legal way to enjoy high quality clips and it's disappointing to lose that, even though it was always a risk.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
s4t8brett
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by s4t8brett »

That is disappointing news, Drassil, but thank you for letting us know. I always thought they would have remained, being commercially justified by the adverts.