Moving On

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
beveryafraid
Creator of Knightmare

Moving On

Post by beveryafraid »

The Televirtual artificial Intelligence work has now reached the point when we can put it to use.
Its time to move on or abandon Knightmare to its current position as a piece of Television history.
If TV returns to it in the future fine. But I detect no signs of it happening.
Meantime I'd like to put the legend and the bestiary to work again.
So I am thinking of a new kind of on-line entertainment.
Not Television - as we know, or knew it.
Not a video game either.
Knightmare was always a cool world. Not too big, not too small, and not too safe. I can also use some bits of the later 3d dungeon who so many of you disliked so much.
Anyway, watch this space.
Want to learn about linguistic based AI?
goto www.jabberwacky.com and talk to George. You can even tell him about Knightmare.
:'(
play the endgame and play only to win
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Moving On

Post by Emii »

I'm intrigued. ;D
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I'm sorry that it didn't work out with KM-VR. I think it's a testament to the lack of imagination and courage of the tv execs that it wasn't given a chance. Thanks for trying, though.

Linguistic A.I. (mainly in terms of what are loosely termed 'conversation simulators') has always been an interest of mine. I've been incubating some ideas in my mind for a long while now, regarding strong A.I. and found that, at its heart, it's a subject which can unite all others, simply because the act of considering the mind means that you'd be considering all that the mind considers.

(P.S. I've been trying to visit www.jabberwacky.com and can't seem to load the page. Any help would be much appreciated.)
Subject to change.
Lowebo
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Lowebo »

beveryafraid wrote: The Televirtual artificial Intelligence work has now reached the point when we can put it to use.
Its time to move on or abandon Knightmare to its current position as a piece of Television history.
If TV returns to it in the future fine. But I detect no signs of it happening.
Meantime I'd like to put the legend and the bestiary to work again.
So I am thinking of a new kind of on-line entertainment.
Not Television - as we know, or knew it.
Not a video game either.
Knightmare was always a cool world. Not too big, not too small, and not too safe. I can also use some bits of the later 3d dungeon who so many of you disliked so much.
Anyway, watch this space.
Want to learn about linguistic based AI?
goto www.jabberwacky.com and talk to George. You can even tell him about Knightmare.
:'(
Is it just me envisioning an internet based "tv show/RPG" type thingy...
One time willowthewisp... Never in the shadows.
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

There is some more info about George on the Televirtual site http://www.televirtual.com/george.htm
You're on the edge of a ledge...