Series 5 Episode 2

MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Series 5 Episode 2

Post by MoanaLiza »

I'm sorry to pick slightly but maybe you can pass your image to Illusion who will probably put it in the picture section when he does the next main site update. I'm just saying that before Illusion notices the pic in you signature. Personally I think it would be better in the picture section of the main site as more people can view it as they'd love to see it ;). We'd love to see more Knightmare related photos if you have any though.
Last edited by Anonymous on 28 Aug 2004, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 5 Episode 2

Post by JamesA »

I've just rewatched the closing stages of this episode and my comment here relates to the flower seller, who makes her only appearnance of the series but remains uncredited.

Does anyone know who she was played by? My guess is Stephanie Hesp judging by the way she spoke, I know Richard the dungeoneer was carrying Pixel in the bottle at the same time, another Stephanie Hesp character, but as Pixel was animated and required Ms Hesp to do voice only I can't why it wasn't her who also played the flower seller.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

I think it was Hesp. The flower girl's voice sounds quite similar to Heggatty's and I can't think who else it might be!
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

I assumed it was an extra (one of the many who were often seen around Wolfenden, the tavern etc - perhaps members of the crew?). I don't *think* it's Stephanie Hesp, though I could be wrong.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

I think the most thoroughly fluffed line in Knightmare history must be Pixel in this episode, completely getting her tongue in a knot: "Flippical ta-- flippical-- tapical flaming human, that is! Typical flaming humans!"

Then Pickle appears to mess up as well, remarking "I hope that Richard isn't afraid of frights, master"!
Morghanna
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Morghanna »

Team 1 got put in their place by Hordriss. ;D
I was surprised that they needed any prompting to work out the causeway pattern. Started across quite neatly, but then surprisingly overstepped. Oooh naaaasty! :(

Team 1 were a rather contradictory team. ??? They seemed very intelligent, especially lead advisor Fay, but on the other hand they seemed unaware of some very basic Knightmare concepts. One advisor gave you the very strong impression that she had never actually seen Knightmare before, which is astonishing.

I particularly wanted team 2 (who were Men of Kent) to do well. :) They seemed enthusiastic and lead advisor Daniel was very quick-witted. As somebody else has stated, i really liked the way Richard called Treguard "Sir". :)

The were slow, but careful, in examining clue objects and crossing the causeway, but seemed to be gaining in confidence when they encountered Sylvester Hands before time-out.
Last edited by Morghanna on 10 Aug 2020, 08:31, edited 1 time in total.
"I think it's about time you got wise to the ways of real magic. The kind that is borne on the dark side." >:D
asrl07
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by asrl07 »

darkDescender wrote: 27 Aug 2004, 10:47 Team 2, started on Smirkenorff who was a bit slow today.
Maybe there was a strong headwind. :D