Did you see Knightmare last night?

Gwion
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Did you see Knightmare last night?

Post by Gwion »

Caught last nights episode on challenge TV, Probably what inspired me to join this forum. I always watched Knightmare as a kid and its a great nostalgia trip seeing it again.

I don't remember the names of the players but wasn't the dungeoneer getting annoyed with his advisors!? :o He had a point though, they were whispering so he couldn't hear what they were saying!

They got quite far though, but didn't get the all important dragon magic though. :-[

The new team however, didn't they win? I feel like I've seen them before. Thanks to Challenge TV's constant repeats. BTW, apart from Knightmare, Challenge TV is the biggest pile of... you know what I mean.

Hmm, may start taping the episodes again, how geeky is that! ::)  When does the next series actually start so i can tape them in the right order? How geeky is that!!!
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Did you see Knightmare last night?

Post by Porsmond »

Hi there and welcome to the forums :)

Challenge started showing Series 3 at the beginning of the year and then after repeating most of Series 3 again, they started showing Series 4 in June.

They then repeated Series 3 again and it will end again tonight(3/7/03) but according to the challenge schedules, the daily episodes are continuing so it looks like they will be showing Series 4 again starting from tomorrow(4/7/03) so get that tape ready tomorrow if you want to record Series 4 from the start at either 6PM or 12.30PM(Midnight)

Hope this helps
Gwion
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Gwion »

Hi there and welcome to the forums :)

Challenge started showing Series 3 at the beginning of the year and then after repeating most of Series 3 again, they started showing Series 4 in June.

They then repeated Series 3 again and it will end again tonight(3/7/03) but according to the challenge schedules, the daily episodes are continuing so it looks like they will be showing Series 4 again starting from tomorrow(4/7/03) so get that tape ready tomorrow if you want to record Series 4 from the start at either 6PM or 12.30PM(Midnight)

Hope this helps
Cheers! Now all I need is some weak lemon drink. ;)
Gwion
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Gwion »

If you're recording the current series of Knightmare on Challenge then you might like to know that the 12:30PM doesn't have the voice over guy on the end credits llike in the 6PM showing.

Of course that will only bother you if you're a perfectionist.::)

Its just a shame about having the Challenge TV logo on the top of the screen.>:(
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Hiya. My sentiments of welcome are added to!

Oh, believe me.. earlier in the year when the first showings of S4 were all - we had a flaming good whinge at the credits being talked through - all about love to Takeshi's Castle.. which is a total sin. But yes, for recording purposes.. late night is always a plus point!
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
Gwion
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Gwion »

Hello Redmage, thanks for the welcome!  ;D
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

If you're recording the current series of Knightmare on Challenge then you might like to know that the 12:30PM doesn't have the voice over guy on the end credits llike in the 6PM showing.
Don't you mean 12.30AM, anyway I wish that they wouldn't keep changing the slots such as the weekend ones. Tonight they have a showing at 6pm then tomorrow morning at 12.30am. Tomorrow later that morning they have a showing at 10am then the next one is at  11pm instead of 10pm. They can't have a showing at 6pm because of the Takeshis omnibus, but I wish they had one at 10pm though. Oh well I'll have to catch it at 11pm (glad I'm not working on Monday though).
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

What?!?!?

12.30 AM?

Damn... I tuned in at 11.30 PM as usual, but it was Night Fever or something like that. And my damned NTL bar said "Programme information not available", so I didn't know...

And I was looking forward to the beginning of S4, too! The theme music is the coolest!
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Remember though that during next week the later showing is on at 11.30pm. Also always remember to check the listings on the Challenge? website regularly though, as they have a habit of changing things.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Welcome, NKAG! How do? Very good points you've brought up! Yet another intelligent forum person!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

You can get their latest schedule updates for the week ahead from here:

http://www.challengetv.co.uk/tv/listings.html
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Gwion
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Gwion »

Emii! Thanks for the kind words!  ;D

Now if I can only get the difference between A.M. and P.M. right then I'd be set. ;)
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

Good job you aint a vampire then!

As for the Challenge logo, its changed now, or at least the red button thing has! Its now much less annoying!

Oh one more tip for videoing, set the tape for a good 3 mins before it comes on, recently they have been putting it on slightly earlier than it says!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

^
Oh all u need to to is re-set your clock.. so it comes on at 6pm rarther than 6.05 or 5.58 LOL

And your Vampire comment was wrong, But i'm to nice to point stuff like that out to ya.
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery