Mrs. Grimwold

Donna
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Mrs. Grimwold

Post by Donna »

Did I see right the other day? Mrs Grimwold trying to feed a dungeoneer to Festus by sending him in the wrong direction. :o

Mellisandre Rules!

Run the goblins are comming!
PunmiesterWhiteley
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Mrs. Grimwold

Post by PunmiesterWhiteley »

Yes.  Mrs G is one of the bad inhabitants of the dungeon.  Later escapades include trying to swap a map for a vital object and the classic revelation that she's actually a man.  Ooh nasty!

Wait a minute, did I imagine that one?
You remind me of all the other men I've met in my life. All helmet and no brains.

(Stiletta to Mike)
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I think we need a proper explaination to why she did it from GG! Okay GG it's over to you and no excuses now!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Arcengal »

She told you, didn't she? In her old age all her senses are becoming befuddled....

Shame on you for accusing such a charming lady of such a crime.
4 line sigs yada yada yada
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Yep you have to watch what you say nowadays as Festus might have escaped and be on the loose somewhere around here. Also remember that the walls have ears and certain individuals have close friends around hear. Now we don't want to go around upsetting any Ogres around here now do we.
Steve
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Steve »

wudnt say mrs grimwold is an EVIL character she's more of a sadistic character who delights in the misery of others and can be dangerous if displeased.
Steve

Came, Saw, Mastered, Moved on...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Look, I'm not evil, dearies. If you wanna see evil, take a look at ol' Mildread over there. I mean, she's got a cauldron and an evil name an' all, even if she can't cackle half as well as some of us.

Why shouldn't I shove a dungeoneer near Festus? If they come trespassing on Grimwold property, I think I've got every right. If I gets goblins coming to visit, should I welcome them and invite them all in to share me 'omemade quiches? We've got the deeds to this old wellway room of ours and all- and who do ya think built the wellway? Eh? You think kidsies came down and dug it out? No, Festus dug it while looking for an old bone 'e buried, and these brats come past expecting to sidesteppy sidesteppy down it for free, well I just don't think that's right.    

And the map? I was trying to help, dearies. Us cackling crones are stereotyped like you wouldn't believe. I cackled once at my interview at the Level 1 Asda and I was out of the door. It's discriminin... disrinim..., it's unfair is what it is, dearie. 'Ow are we supposed to support a family on Grimmy's ogre-ing wage, eh? I'm at my wit's end what with Grimmy paying more attention to that wench Smelly Sandra or whatever it is, a massive multi-headed electronically barking canine that isn't really a canine and only I can see, and a Brollachan- well, heaven knows what that is but it wants knowledge and us Grimwolds just don't 'ave a lot of that. Bones we got plenty of, but we just can't convince it that we just don't know the meaning of life, the chemical structure of water or the real reason Mellisandre Messenger was asked to host Fort Boyard, so it keeps on askin' and askin'.    

I'm so glad someone realises I'm a kind hearted soul, Arcengal. Now, if you'd just like to swap me that magic horn there for this map I've got... No, course yer can't see it before yer buy it.... Look, It's a map of Swindon, alright... well, I did hear Mogdred's taken up residence there, so it'd be ever so useful... oh, be like that, then- turn to yer left- just over here dearie, that's it, keep walking...

*sound of electronic barking overlaid with mad cackling*
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

{Floats nearby...}

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

And I thought I was the only evil entity around here... :P

{Floats there, ominously...}
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
Selphie85
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Selphie85 »

there's a sure fire way to tell if an old women is evil or cruel.
"what is iodine used for?"
Pure evil- treating any kind of graze or cut
plain cruel- treating large cuts
sweet- oh i used to use that but it stings really badly so i'll go and get you an elastoplaste and a cookie
took chemistry as a child- it a halogen element that can be used in the production of aromatic nitriles.
Simple test.
I'm not a midget. you're just really far away!
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

I always liked Mrs G, not only was she funny, she was also a great creation all round.  

She was sadistic, no doubt, one minute friendly, next rather nasty.

Playing her in RPG5 was mucho fun  8)  And I can bet Tom Karol was more than pleased with his role.

Shame she did not carry on for S4 and beyond.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

has anyone been able to draw up a pictuer of Festus from what we know about... it ?  :)
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I might try that ^.^ in fact, I think I'll go do that now. How many heads has he got again?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Three wasn't it?!
Foxxy Roxxy
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I'm quite sure that Mrs G said he had two. I think we had better ask GG to make perfectly sure, but I'm perfectly sure that Mrs G said it was two though.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

TWO heads, but he used to have 3.. i believe he eate one of them.. lol

also i think she said he had about 6 tails or something?
What an ungly looking thing.. 2 heads and a stump kinda disgusting
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery