Series 3 - Episode 4

MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Series 3 Episode 4

Post by MoanaLiza »

Again missed the first couple of minutes. Saw from when Simon picked up the amulet and I believe Hordriss laughing. Go to a cave? with goblins searching, which Simon is guided close to the exit. He is then asked to put the amulet down, where we see him almost facing the door. He is then asked to pick the amulet back up and then to turn to the right. He is then directed towards the edge and so close to the edge is asked to sidestep to the right, which he then falls off the cliff.

Knew team, Leo's start off in the dice room, where we see a Chalis symbol right above the middle door, which they take. They end up in the cave of fire with a haunting. Is this the first haunting we see? Meet Melisandre in a room with a trapdoor and four exits. Melisandre is about to give them an important message, when she falls through the trapdoor. They then take the door on the immediate right. In the clue room done really well and got three riddles right, which I guessed two of. In the room with the scorpian, was it me or did Leo put his foot slightly off the edge, where the floor is missing? Used the key from the clueroom to open the exit door. On a ledge Leo's chased by Olaf and eventually he meets up with Motley, who retrieves his folderol from Leo and gives it to Olaf to get rid of him. In the Corridor with a moving wall they take the right exit into the wellroom where Mellisandre is again. After Mellisandre Leo goes down the well, guarded with an axe that lowers as he gets in.

Level 2 Leo ends up on spin dizzy and appears to wobble slightly as he moves forward. He is guided off the spin dizzy through the right exit. In a room with exits that show a giants foot, there is yet another axe above one of the exits. When reaching the desired exit the axe follows him and hits him with a knice sound effect, which causes lifeforce damage. The next room leads to a table with food and The Oracle of Illusion. Just get the food on time as his lifeforce was about to runout. Timeout then occured as Leo lifted his helmet up to listen to the oracle.

Hmm did anyone hear the announcers comment about Treguard during the end credits?
Last edited by Anonymous on 14 Jul 2004, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
DragonRider
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DragonRider »

Hmm, I didn't see today's as I 've already got series 3 on tape but I know that in the past the announcer's have commented about Treguard's orange fake tan look! ;D
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Well I haven't heard any 'fake tan' comments yet this time around but the announcer said something about him being sexier everytime she sees him or something to that effect anyway which I can't remember the exact comment now.
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by HarveyTowers »

Yeah, but then the announcers are also paid to say "here's another hilarious episode of Takeshi's Castle!"
Good night out there; whatever you are!
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

...under pain of death. ::)
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
paullomas
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by paullomas »

i love takeshi's castle are ther any forums for takeshi heads
check me out at www.lookitsme.co.uk/lomas2
and my crazy/skateboarding site out at www.geocities.com/derik_kitchen
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Post by TheBrollachan »

Erm this site is called Talkknightmare.co.uk It is for knightmare. Please don't post off-topic comments, especially in an episode discussion thread.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
paullomas
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by paullomas »

ok sorry
check me out at www.lookitsme.co.uk/lomas2
and my crazy/skateboarding site out at www.geocities.com/derik_kitchen
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

paul lomas wrote: i love takeshi's castle are ther any forums for takeshi heads
I'd suggest 1 you join the Challenge forum and ask there and 2 you PM KM_Fan. You could also join the backup forum http://qwaz.proboards22.com where you can discuss anything your heart desires. Anyway back to the ep.
Last edited by Anonymous on 15 Jul 2004, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
JamesAllenby
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by JamesAllenby »

Leo - what on Earth was he doing in the animated corridor? When it shows you him from the front his mouth seems to be bent into a weird smile and he looks like he's chewing something. I always wondered what was going on there.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Scorpion's room before being chased by "Olaf the Dead." Motley told them to give him the stick, do you think that they would have got away with the gold?
They might of done but then they wouldn't probably get a 'step' clue either, and end up plunging to his doom like Scott and friends!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

In the room when Hordriss appears, does one of the advisors swear? The one in the middle I think, uses a modification of the word fork :)
Gretel
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Series 3 - Episode 4

Post by Gretel »

I heard Frick for Hordriss? Maybe my brain self-edits the swears by now?

Notes on the episode:

Ah, Hello Melisandre!
Good! We got the female Wall Monster - Brangwen Shee (I like her, she's trickier than most)
Melisandre comes of a wee bit dim here, which is a shame since she's... fairly cute. (She's also less stroppy than Gretel which is making her a tiny bit one-note so far)
"you should be able to hear from my voice that I'm terribly pretty, now DO you think I'm pretty?"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

n the room when Hordriss appears, does one of the advisors swear? The one in the middle I think, uses a modification of the word fork
Yep. About 4m 15 seconds in, the kid in the middle mutters, "F*ck!" when the directions he's giving go wrong, then puts a hand over his mouth and glances up guiltily at Treguard when he realises what he's done.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Morghanna
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Morghanna »

Memorable episode.
Team 3 picked up an amulet of invisibility, then had confusion getting out of the clue room, while a (possibly) sinister presence began to manifest. We got the first ever glimpse of Hordriss, who would become a Knightmare legend.
What happened next in the stalactite cavern had a sense of inevitability about it.
(team with poor directing) + (amulet of invisibility) + (cavern with obscure exit) = ooooh naaaasty!

Did team 3 think the exit was out of the back of the cavern? When Simon put the amulet down to check his position he was facing diagonally left, straight towards the exit, but then Mark told him to turn right, move forwards, then sidestep right! :exclaim: Over the edge went Simon.... 8-o

Admittedly i am biased coz team 4 were Kentish, but immediately they looked like a very efficient team.
Made short work of level 1. Scored 3/3 against Brangwen Shee, with no prompting. Amusing scene with Motley & Olaf.
Leo was into the well at serious speed to avoid that falling axe. :)

Got caught by the axe 8-o for some life force damage in the 5-exit room, tho i don't think they could have avoided it. Next up was the level 2 clue room with food anyway. Just about to listen to the Oracle for clues when the bell sounded.
"I think it's about time you got wise to the ways of real magic. The kind that is borne on the dark side." >:D