Dungeons that only made one appearence

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Dungeons that only made one appearence

Post by Canadanne »

wombstar wrote:I can only remember the time Mr Grimwold killed a dungenner, I can't recall any of the others..
He followed a few dungeoneers through dwarf tunnels and the valley, getting stabbed by Velda on one occasion. There was also the time he had to be restrained first by Mellisandre and then by Mrs Grimwold.
pjmlfc05 wrote:On second thoughts did Young Grimwold make an appearance in series 7? He left the room when Rothbery said he couldn't do anything for him as he was too ugly!
I thought it was one of the Grimwolds at first, but last time I watched that scene closely, it didn't look like any of the previous ogres to me.
wombstar
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by wombstar »

It could have been another young grim cameo.
It's always the cracked ones that let the light in
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Canadanne wrote:I thought it was one of the Grimwolds at first, but last time I watched that scene closely, it didn't look like any of the previous ogres to me.
was a while since I watched that scene so not 100% sure! Just from memory that's who I thought it was!
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Aldarion wrote:
thesidesteptotheleft wrote: I can only remember the giant making one appearance (not to be confused with the giant troll)
Who's "the giant" ?
The Giant appeared TWICE in Knightmare - on both occasions in the first level of Season 1, during Simon's and Helen's quests.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary