Potential Knightmare couples?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Potential Knightmare couples?

Post by Picklemyfav »

I thought Treguard was frightened of Lillith. ;D Looking in his eyes when he's talking to her he sometimes looks scared. Wide eye and frightened.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Sometimes I think Treguard and Lillith were married at some point. We know that she holds a grudge on him but it's never explained how or why that's the case :) Maybe like an episode of Eastenders it ended on a cliffhanger (boom boom tsssssh!) Maybe he left her because of her obsession with cliffs and bridges. Could be that she wanted half of his estate during the divorce proceedings and the serpents mouth cavern was all he had to offer. Or maybe she was a lesbian and hated men?? :-/

Not sure how the Grimwold's got together. Either Mrs G has bad taste in men (if Mr G can even be called a man, but since he takes on the appearance of a man we're gonna call him as such) or she isn't very fussy in the slightest. And if Mr G "doesn't exactly speak" how the hell did he say "I do" at the wedding ceremony?? Maybe like Jaws in the James Bond series he doesn't speak until he feels like it.

Merlin I believe (and I've mentioned this once before many years ago) was the father of Sidriss. I know in canon Hordriss is her father and that's fine, but she resembles Merlin in so many ways that I'm almost certain that the sly old dog has been seeing Hordriss' woman behind his back. Could explain why we never see or hear of Hordriss' mistress or wife in the series. Maybe that's why we never see him or Merlin in the same room together.

HStorms' "Famous For Retreating" radio show does raise my eyebrow at one point, where it's revealed that Mellisandre is the mother of Stiletta, or Salvania as she was also known as previously. It isn't mentioned who her father is as she was conceived outside of wedlock. But the only person who ever fancied Mellisandre and so much as looked out for her was, of course Motley. Now, if he was the father that would be pretty scary stuff as he was a "bit friendly" towards Stiletta in season eight. Motley is trying to woo his own daughter! Ewwwwwww!

But for the record, that show isn't canon with the series itself so it doesn't matter. But I must say dude if you haven't heard it at all yet I suggest you do. It's an awesome piece of work he's done, it's well written and performed :)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Gretel
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gretel »

Skarkill wrote:Another potential KM Couple that just sprang to my mind would be

The Brollachan & The Brangwen-Shee

I'm Sure those two would make a "LOVELY" couple.

What? Hey Wall's need Love to ;) ;D
Dear, dear Skarkill.... you read my mind.
"you should be able to hear from my voice that I'm terribly pretty, now DO you think I'm pretty?"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

They'd be solid as a rock Gretel ;D
Gretel
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gretel »

Fidjit wrote:They'd be solid as a rock Gretel ;D
;D

That they would... and probably twice as grumpy as before.
"you should be able to hear from my voice that I'm terribly pretty, now DO you think I'm pretty?"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Well their both opposite in almost every single way ;D

She's intelligent, he's brainless. She's female (for a wall) and he's male (for a clump of well ironed putty)

I get the impression they'd be sharing a clue room, the table would have a rock drill on it, and the Bragwen would be pleading for the dungeoneer to use it and chisel his head off the wall ;D
Gretel
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gretel »

.... I so want KM Live to do this somehow now...
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

It'd make an awesome sketch that's for sure ;)