Potential Knightmare couples?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Re: Potential Knightmare couples?

Post by pjmlfc05 »

I think Elita would be best suited with Cedric. Their arguements would be full of insults!
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Another potential KM Couple that just sprang to my mind would be

The Brollachan & The Brangwen-Shee

I'm Sure those two would make a "LOVELY" couple.

What? Hey Wall's need Love to ;) ;D
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Remember Pickle was always saying what a horrid elf that Elita was. Well I was told while at school that the boy who is into the girl is likely to annoy and tease her.

I'm not saying that Pickle and Elita did get together. But that makes sense.

I also think Elves grow up at a different rate to humans. Not sure if wood elves and cavern elves can get together. Might be too different to each other.

How are Elves born/made/created in Knightmare? Anyone know?
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Didn't know there was an elf called Crystal. what series was she in? :)
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Who's that one who looks like the witch out of snow white and the seven dwarfs with the black robes and scary looking headpiece. Not Lillith but the other one that threatened the dungeoneers at times. I am picturing her as Lord Fear's wife for some reason. And in my picture they have two sons called Venom Supreme and Armageddon.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Picklemyfav wrote:How are Elves born/made/created in Knightmare? Anyone know?
It was never explored anywhere. But a lot of Knightmare stuff is closely based on Tolkien, so that's probably the best source for information about Elves' life cycles! (Not that he could entirely make up his mind how it all worked...)
Picklemyfav wrote:Didn't know there was an elf called Crystal. what series was she in? :)
There isn't a Crystal in the show - she's a fanfic character invented by Amy (shadow6162).
Picklemyfav wrote:Who's that one who looks like the witch out of snow white and the seven dwarfs with the black robes and scary looking headpiece. Not Lillith but the other one that threatened the dungeoneers at times. I am picturing her as Lord Fear's wife for some reason.
My first thought was either Morghanna from Series 3 or Malice from Series 4 (they both had the same costume), although if she appeared alongside Lord Fear, you might be thinking of Aesandre from Series 5.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

by Canadanne » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:29 pm

Picklemyfav wrote:
How are Elves born/made/created in Knightmare? Anyone know?

It was never explored anywhere. But a lot of Knightmare stuff is closely based on Tolkien, so that's probably the best source for information about Elves' life cycles! (Not that he could entirely make up his mind how it all worked...)

Picklemyfav wrote:
Didn't know there was an elf called Crystal. what series was she in?

There isn't a Crystal in the show - she's a fanfic character invented by Amy (shadow6162).

Picklemyfav wrote:
Who's that one who looks like the witch out of snow white and the seven dwarfs with the black robes and scary looking headpiece. Not Lillith but the other one that threatened the dungeoneers at times. I am picturing her as Lord Fear's wife for some reason.

My first thought was either Morghanna from Series 3 or Malice from Series 4 (they both had the same costume), although if she appeared alongside Lord Fear, you might be thinking of Aesandre from Series 5.
Ahhhhhhhh. Need to read up on Lord Of The Rings......

Ahhhh... Was wondering why I hadn't seen her yet... :D Thanks Amy. :exclaim: That is a cool name. :exclaim: (shadow6162).

Where do you put the fan pictures of Knightmare characters and the fan made characters on the website? :idea: :question: Have drawn Pickle and made up a couple of his family plus gave him Bubbles the wood elf as a wife and Fish and Chips as his kids. ;D

Not seen series 3 or 5 yet only seen a bit of 1, 4 and 8 and a few clips on you tube. Must be Malice i'm thinking of. 8)

Malice and Lord Fear. What a couple! :exclaim: 8-o 8)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Picklemyfav wrote:Where do you put the fan pictures of Knightmare characters and the fan made characters on the website? :idea: :question: Have drawn Pickle and made up a couple of his family plus gave him Bubbles the wood elf as a wife and Fish and Chips as his kids. ;D
Hi, Picklemyfav. Welcome to the forum. If you'd like to send me a forum PM with the pictures attached, I should be able to add them to Knightmare.com's Fan Art section for you.

I wonder how Treguard would feel about being Fish and Chips' godfather...
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

I used Paint on the computer to draw them. They are so cute looking. Just going to put them on right away.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

The Brollochan and the Bragwen She?? ???
Mind you I'm often left wondering how wall monsters come to be. Even more worrying, do they procreate??
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

I thought that wall monsters were built...... Don't know how they would be. ;D

Dreamt a couple of weeks ago that Cedric and Lillith were husband and wife during the awesome quest to save the dungeon from Lord Fear. ;D
Still remembering bits from it and working it all out.
I met Lillith in her dungeon lair and asked her who her man was. When she told me she was married to Cedric i said to her nicely. Wow. Didn't know monks could marry? :D 8) Later on in the same dream i met Cedric and said to him after the famous duel and after the don't tell the misses speech. How's Lillith doing? 8) :D
He answered. She's fine. Doing great. Bit of a handful at times. :D

This awesome dream is still being remembered and pieced back together. ;D

i should write it down as a fan fiction as i think it deserves its full story told. ;D

What do you think about Cedric and Lillith being married like in my dream? :question: :exclaim: :idea: Would they be a good couple? :exclaim: :idea: :question:
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Picklemyfav wrote:What do you think about Cedric and Lillith being married like in my dream? :question: :exclaim: :idea: Would they be a good couple? :exclaim: :idea: :question:
I hardly think so mate! ;D

Let's face it, if they end up having a row she can crumble the causeway and tell him to sleep elsewhere. That's if they're living in her cave anyway. I don't think a marriage can last if they're both teetering on a rock suspending over a dangerous drop ::)

They'd have to get a mortgage on another place. Possibly the wellway room but as we learn a season or two later Mrs Grimwold snags it. Possibly for a steal... or a bone! Or maybe they sign the agreements and Mr Grimwold simply eats the lawyer or the estate agent, whichever comes first ;D
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Fidjit wrote:Mind you I'm often left wondering how wall monsters come to be. Even more worrying, do they procreate??
By grinding, they create a chip off the old block.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Drassil wrote:By grinding, they create a chip off the old block.
An all new low sir! XD
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Post by Fidjit » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:30 pm
I hardly think so mate!

Let's face it, if they end up having a row she can crumble the causeway and tell him to sleep elsewhere. That's if they're living in her cave anyway. I don't think a marriage can last if they're both teetering on a rock suspending over a dangerous drop
Maybe that's how he's a monk! To get away from her! ;D

I'm picturing the rows right now and laughing like a hyena. ;D

Cedric: oi Dog'sbottom where's my dinner
Lillith: Get it yourself you cheeky monkey [Turns Cedric into a monkey then gives him some bananas to eat]

After yet another fight in the dungeon.
Cedric: I'm going to the pub with Pickle. Don't wait up camelhead.
Lillith: Fine you can stay out all night. Hope there's room in the inn. As Cedric leaves she crumbles the causeway. Luckly Cedric makes it to the other side in time.
Cedric: [a while later] No room at the inn. I'm camping with you again Pickle.
Pickle: [worried] Great. [wishing Cedric would make up with Lillith quickly.]

I also think that if any of those two were bothered by someone. It would go like this...... ;D

Cedric: Stop looking at my lady like that you stupid camelhead insert 3000 more insults here ending in dogbreath. [Man doesn't stop sticks tongue out like dog. Cedric hits man on head.]

Lillith: You are bothering my man so i'll bother you. [Makes annoying person fall down hole that just magically appeared in floor.]

Wonder where they would have moved to? Wonder if they are still together? Wonder if they took marriage counseling? ;D