Potential Knightmare couples?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Potential Knightmare couples?

Post by shadow6162 »

I couldn't find a topic on this before, so I thought I'd bring it up. Which KM characters would pair up nicely?

Obviously I made the Pickle/Crystal relationship, but I'm probably going to get slaughtered for my other ideas. I know lots of people would probably say Treguard/Majida, but I prefer to see Treguard/Lillith. And I also think Majida/Ridolpho would work nicely (<--- Kill me now ??? ).

And I also know lots of people think Lord Fear/Aesandre, but I disagree completely! (no, you can't use my Keek video as a contradiction point Martin)
I generally think that the best match-up would be Lord Fear/Lissard. Seriously, I'm not the one to bring up gayness, but Lord Fear seems to have a closer relationship to him than to any other of his assistants, and I think this increases greatly when he turns Lissard into Marta as well.

...but that's just my view on this. Anyone else want to state their beliefs?
Many years ago I wrote fanfictions. Now I attempt to write sanely.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Potential Knightmare couples?

Post by Canadanne »

Heh, I wrote Majida out of the show by pairing her with (possibly) Ridolfo. :P I certainly can't see her being romantically involved with Treguard. I'm not sure how anyone would put up with her!

I find the ambiguity of Fear & Aesandre's relationship hilarious. There seems to be *something* going on, and yet they are so incompatible, I can't imagine how there could be! (I was quite amused by Fear's grudging admiration for Gwendoline, Marta and Stiletta too, though I can't really see him with any of them.)

I personally have no desire to picture Lissard getting it on with Lord Fear, but each to their own...! My subconscious apparently favours Lissard/Brother Strange, as I had a slash dream featuring those two last year. With me as Brother Strange. It was disturbing.

The most popular 'ship on this forum seems to be Motley/Mellisandre, but I always thought they acted more like brother and sister (calling each other names etc) than potential lovers.
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

Canadanne wrote:The most popular 'ship on this forum seems to be Motley/Mellisandre.
I think so too. I always used to wonder whether it was that pair or Motley/Sidriss would work better. But now I think Sidriss/Skarkill could actually work well. I'd never imagine Sidriss/Hands after disastrous attempt in season 6 ;D
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Hordriss and Grimaldine were evidently hot for one another...

shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

HAHAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D

But of course, we can't forget Hordriss/Marta. I think they're perfect for each other! (if Sidriss ever read this she would kill me ;D )

EDIT: Oh, also, how about Raptor/Nemanor? They're both pirates! ;)
knightmaredave
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by knightmaredave »

well i'm thinking Lissard and Sylvester- both as grimy and slimey as each other :O
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Admittedly, there are several slashy comments from Opposition members in Series 8!
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

Please don't kill me for this guys ??? :
http://fav.me/d56m4or
TimeMaster
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TimeMaster »

Just been watching Series 2 - Episode 13 where poor old Folly has been spurned by Gretel. It's a shame - I think that they would make a lovely couple :)
"Master, Master I know this place! It's the Place of Choice!"
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Post by pjmlfc05 »

I always thought Treguard and Lillith would of made a good couple! Always bickering!
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
johnamendall
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by johnamendall »

pjmlfc05 wrote:I always thought Treguard and Lillith would of made a good couple! Always bickering!
I remember coming to a similar conclusion in a Livejournal meme years ago. "Well met, my lady. Once more, it seems, the time has come for you to test your fortitude against the might of my staff..."

When I wrote Treguard/Majida for the Unconventional Courtship ficathon, I also made banners and plot summaries for a few other pairings.
Gretel
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gretel »

I always seem to end up with the femslashy couples...

Gretel/Mildread being one (What? Mildread is clearly into Gretel...)
Stiletta/Gwendoline (possibly)

and for some reason:

Sidriss/Motley.
"you should be able to hear from my voice that I'm terribly pretty, now DO you think I'm pretty?"
wombstar
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by wombstar »

Lord Fear wouldn't have anything to do with Lissard, his standards would be to high and Lissard is his Igor. Lissard many have feelings but they are not returned (im reminded of Mr Burns and his numpite assistant)
It's always the cracked ones that let the light in
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Some KM Couples that spring into my mind would be:

Elita/Gwendoline (Thanks in part to the photo of them both together in the 2013 Knightmare's Year article on the sites front page and the fact that Gwen probably being one of the few people who could make Elita be quiet)

Sidriss/Fidjit (Sid seemed more into him in Series 7 then she ever did Motley)

Gundrada/Mellisandra (Don't really know why with this oen... Maybe Gundrada would just enjoy trying to 'toughen' Mellie up ;D )

Skarkill/Stiletta (LOL well come on in her outfit you have to know Stiletta would like Skarkill's Irons. ;D ;) )
Gretel
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gretel »

Elita/Gwendoline makes so much sense though if you really think about it...
"you should be able to hear from my voice that I'm terribly pretty, now DO you think I'm pretty?"