Knightmare Games

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare Games

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

If my old Amstrad CPC still worked, I'd still be stoning that old man today. It was Mogdred in disguise, I'm sure of it!
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Steve
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Steve »

On the subject of Knightmare Games, I have finally passed the second dungeon on Knightmare for the Spectrum!

It only took me 14 years!!!!
Hi Guys, am not too sure if this is the same game available on the Amiga which was released by Mindscape in 1992, sound like a good game though.

The Amiga game is also good(theres a demo on the site somewhere) Im on the 3rd quest(for the sword) and am goin strong with all my party advanced in their own skill and proficient in another. Its cool!

Steve
Steve

Came, Saw, Mastered, Moved on...
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

No, Mrs. G and I are talking about the previous game, released in about 1989-ish, for the Speccy!

Oh and Mrs. G, u only thought it was Mogdred in disguise because u were laughing manically as u threw the rock at him!

If you cant be bothered to dig ur console out, get an emulator, I got one for speccy from www.worldofspectrum.org
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Oh and Mrs. G, u only thought it was Mogdred in disguise because u were laughing manically as u threw the rock at him!
Yes, quite possibly. I knew I recognised that particular evil cackle from somewhere.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I love a knice cackle!
Subject to change.
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gerz »

http://adventurerpg.proboards16.com/index.cgi

Has a Knightmare quest which you can play and there is a new one in the making. So far their has been nothing but Praise!  :D

http://adventurerpg.proboards16.com/index.cgi
I Love Goblins
Steve
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Steve »

Yeah this Forum is cool, Many thanks to Gerz for creating and maintaining it - If you ever need a hand with it just ask mate!
Steve

Came, Saw, Mastered, Moved on...