Containing a goblin
by Drassil
Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:16 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: I had a silly idea... A parody of Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Replies: 5
Views: 32708

Re: I had a silly idea...

Excellent!  :) (It's somehow ironic that you're pioneering all these great creative ideas, but not in the Creative section on the Off-Topic Forum!) You should preserve this on fanfiction.net. I have done quite a lot of this lyric-altering in the past year. If you want to suggest some songs, I'd look...
by Drassil
Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:32 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: They would never say...
Replies: 421
Views: 165307

Re: They would never say...

[Dungeoneer is sliced on the Corridor Of Blades] Treguard: My gosh, one of the blades got him! Pickle: He's bleeding quite badly, Master. Both halves. Treguard: Oh *?@#! Pickle, get down to the Anglia TV Canteen - I believe the Friday serving lady did a First Aid course. Quickly! Adviser [crying]: I...
by Drassil
Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:16 pm
Topic: KM Bonfire song/poem
Replies: 10
Views: 4299

Re: KM Bonfire song/poem

I was hoping that my line ending in 'hobbling' might induce a rhyming 4th line ending in 'goblin'! It won't work as well being the 5th line, but I'll try it anyway: On the fifth of November I saw a Guy hobbling He was drag-ing a large sack He emptied it out Out tumbled a goblin I have an idea about ...
by Drassil
Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:39 pm

(I think that last line might scan a little better if the word 'very' were removed. But I suppose it's up to the next poet...)
by Drassil
Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:53 pm

On the fifth of November
I saw a Guy hobbling
by Drassil
Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:02 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Welcome!
Replies: 40
Views: 12688

Re: Welcome!

Hi, Julie. Welcome to the Forum!  :) It is certainly the best place to discuss Knightmare.

As for Lord Fear, I will say this: for a Knightmare actor, you can't get a much better name than 'Knight, Mark'!  8)
by Drassil
Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:53 pm

Series 3 Goblin: 'Well, actually, Julie - hey, hey, stop it, you guys, I'm trying to talk to the Dungeoneer - our skin gets pretty flaky, without natural light and a proper diet and what have you; so if you could get us some moisturiser - it doesn't have to be too fancy, just a decent-sized bottle f...
by Drassil
Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:48 pm
Topic: Things you would never SEE in the dungeons...
Replies: 279
Views: 85098

Re: Things you would never SEE in the dungeons...

Sylvester Hands performing as Fagin from the musical Oliver: 'It's like I always says, Dungeoneer... you gotta pick a pocket or twooo-ooh!'

You'd never see Smirkenorff cleaning himself, either by bathing in a lake, or by some other more canine/feline means!
by Drassil
Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:42 pm

As Theseus said to Ariadne, this has turned out to be a fantastic thread!  ;) Here goes: Oracle: 'Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground, where an old man of Aran goes around and around... The third step is the-' Dungeoneer [replacing helmet and muting the Oracle]: 'Ah, crystal clear! ...
by Drassil
Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Dungeoneer
Replies: 32
Views: 9444

Re: Removing the helmet

In Series 3, various Dungeoneers are actually told to remove the helmet - or rather, lift it above their heads - so that they can hear the potentially helpful babblings of the otherwise-silent Oracle. A device whereby they found out one of the 'steps' for Merlin's room. There is also an interesting ...
by Drassil
Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:00 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Real Names
Replies: 39
Views: 15564

Re: Real Names

My first name is a run-of-the-mill Biblical effort. I share my surname with an Eric Blair character. Now, go forth, and find thyself a more exciting post than this one! Though there is a bit more... In the outside world, I am James Aukett, ex-Countdown and Brainteaser contestant. Being on Countdown ...
by Drassil
Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:54 pm
Topic: A great Knightmare joke...
Replies: 354
Views: 143402

Re: Elita's Mouth...

Elita's mouth is so big that Andrew Lloyd Webber wrote a musical about it. This was later made into a movie starring Madonna (as Ela Peron) and Antonio Banderas (as someone else). Madonna then charted with her version of the song, 'Don't Scream For Me, Argentina'.  :o Elita's mouth is so big that wh...
by Drassil
Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:59 pm

Elita's mouth (that is, the mouth of the TV character, and not of the Forum member!) is so big that when she coughs, Tecwen Whittock tells her to shut up. Elita's mouth is so big that her food has time to run away before she bites into it. Elita's mouth is so big that if it were a Smiley (and I use ...
by Drassil
Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:26 pm

The first run of Elita's mouth jokes was before my time, but let me see if I can get the idea... Elita's mouth is so big that an anthropologist wandered in there and mistook her mouth ulcer for a cave painting. Elita's mouth is so big that ironically, she gives herself face-ache. Elita's mouth is so...