Search found 2122 matches

by Drassil
Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: :o Who's related to whom and other conspiracies!
Replies: 46
Views: 25630

Re: :o Who's related to whom and other conspiracie

Don'y you feel a teensy bit embarrassed that you know so many of the anorak details for a show hosted by a DJ with all the talent of Philip Schofield and the hairstyle of Scott Robinson? No. And I don't think that insulting someone for their knowledge, in jest or otherwise, is very worthwhile or cr...
by Drassil
Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:25 pm
Topic: Just wondering?
Replies: 3
Views: 1446

Re: Just wondering?

If Pickle does have a surname, I suspect it is Dunion.  ;)
by Drassil
Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:41 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Oh...oh dear...
Replies: 83
Views: 43283

Re: Oh...oh dear...

I must confess, I travel both underground and overground, and I tend to make good use of the things that I find; but I'm told that doesn't necessarily make me a Womble. I'll took into taking a DNA test, just to be sure.

Enya's 'Orinoco Flow' is surely one of most refined Womble tribute songs ever.
by Drassil
Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:55 am

Re: :o Who's related to whom and other conspiracie

Well I always thought that Grimaldine and Greystagg flew off together at the end of Series 7 and gave us their b**tard offspring in the form of Melanie and Martina two years later who featured in that.... oooh, best not to say it.... So, Melanie and Martina were 2 years old when they featured on Fu...
by Drassil
Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:52 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: They would never say...
Replies: 423
Views: 211523

Re: They would never say...

Treguard: 'Team, the Eye Shield is currently at the blacksmith's for repairs, so here instead is the Nose Shield. Now, when you find a spyglass, hold it up in front of the Nose Shield, and we'll finally be able to discover what aftershave Lord Fear uses.' Pickle: 'If any.' *** Little Miss Muffet: 'W...
by Drassil
Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:41 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hey!
Replies: 13
Views: 6574

Re: Hey!

Hi. No need to apologise! Have fun posting and reading your way around the Forum.  :)
by Drassil
Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:27 pm
Topic: Am I too old to like Knighmare?
Replies: 33
Views: 15321

Re: Too old for Knightmare?

Er... well, at least we agree on Knightmare.  :)
by Drassil
Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:05 pm
Topic: Am I too old to like Knighmare?
Replies: 33
Views: 15321

Re: Too old for Knightmare?

I don't like The Pink Panther, but I do like The Inspector, one of its secondary features. The Ant and the Aardvark and Crazy Legs Crane are awful, though. I adore the original Pink Panther - I think it's the finest cartoon ever made, and certainly suitable for all ages. The first ever PP cartoon w...
by Drassil
Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:16 pm

This topic has been viewed over 1000 times! Fantastic!  ;D [Pickle and Treguard look into the camera.] Pickle: 'Oh, Master, are the Watchers still here?' Treguard: 'I'm afraid so, Pickle. They seem to enjoy us. Except for one little toerag who switched over 10 minutes ago to watch CBBC.' Pickle: 'Tr...
by Drassil
Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:51 pm

Series 7 Dungeoneer: 'Pickle, Pickle, Pickle!'

[Pickle appears in a flash of light. His arms and legs are tied.]

Pickle: 'Gosh, thank you! The last thing I remember was some sort of gypsy girl hitting me over the head with a staff...'
by Drassil
Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:10 pm

Re: :o Who's related to who and other conspiracies

I reckon that Treguard is a displaced King Arthur...
by Drassil
Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:07 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Oh...oh dear...
Replies: 83
Views: 43283

Re: Oh...oh dear...

Dreamstone! Better than a Dream Stranger than my wild imagination If it is real sensation It's better than a dream... Higher than the moon, Hazy, like a beautiful illusion, Crazy and in confusion: It's better than a Dreeeeeeam! What wonderful lyrics... As many of you probably know, Mike Batt, who w...
by Drassil
Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:34 pm

Ariadne: 'Incy wincy human, came into Level One, down came the spider, and bit him on the... oh, the Dungeoneer's run off. I was too slow. Again.'
by Drassil
Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:33 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Dungeon Character with slogan
Replies: 20
Views: 9070

Re: Knew Characters?

Interesting topic. I would choose to include a character created for the Knightmare adventure gamebooks. Hoi Polloi, maybe, who was a sort of butler in The Sorcerer's Isle (the 4th book); I'll have to remind myself of some more of them. Or: Knightmare has a good tradition of incorporating or adaptin...
by Drassil
Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:21 pm
Topic: What is your earliest memory Of KM?
Replies: 69
Views: 31197

Re: What is your earliest memory Of KM?

I remember switching on the TV in my kitchen, and hearing the words, 'OK, Mark - walk forward'. I was rooted to the spot in fascination. After that, I remember a dungeoneer being asked a question about powder colours, and Julian winning his quest, so I must have watched further episodes. It wasn't u...