Search found 184 matches

by Ironlord
Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:25 am
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: The art of Knightmare
Replies: 50
Views: 25976

Re:The art of Knightmare

Skarkill wrote: Can't wait to see how my Username sake Skarkill turns out.
Lovely?
by Ironlord
Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:24 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Characters Dimise
Replies: 12
Views: 7461

Re:Characters Dimise

Hmmm, now, let's see... ignoring any details from each character's final appearance, how about these... IGNEOUS: his splitting headache was so splitting that his wall collapsed. SYLVESTER HANDS: was imprisoned for 10 years for burglary but was let out after three weeks with a slap on the wrist and "...
by Ironlord
Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:22 pm

Keep them coming.

And a mild deviation: has anyone ever tried to draw KM characters South Park style?
by Ironlord
Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:13 pm
Topic: characters in Knightmare
Replies: 11
Views: 4818

Re:characters in Knightmare

Regarding characters that were supposed to be parodies of political situations of the time... These days one of the concerns facing manufacturers in the western world is the competition from China, where (despite the Amnesty International official viewpoint) there are people actually willing to work...
by Ironlord
Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:43 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Re:Billy's Picky Website Corrections...and other people's, too!
Replies: 210
Views: 117680

Re:Billy's Picky Website Corrections...and other people's, too!

I was thinking of the bearded series 4 ogre, but that will most likely remain a mystery, so it seems...
by Ironlord
Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:29 pm
Topic: Re:Billy's Picky Website Corrections...and other people's, too!
Replies: 210
Views: 117680

Re:Billy's Picky Website Corrections...and other people's, too!

On Erin's website at http://www.eringeraghty.com , there's a CV, and in it is "GoodyBadWife in KNIGHTMARE series". This confirms that she played Mistress Goody, not the Ogre. The question is: who was the ogre? Now that I've seen this here I've nuked a similar post on the main forum, which I only ma...
by Ironlord
Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:15 pm
Topic: Here's an idea you've probably heard before...
Replies: 2
Views: 2115

Here's an idea you've probably heard before...

...but I'm buggered if I know how I'd get it into the "Search" box. I'm also one of those appreciative people of Jake Collins' "Classic Quest" posts in The Eye Shield, and it's good to see (some or most of?) the Classic Quests given a link on the "Teams" pages. How about this: stick up some links fr...
by Ironlord
Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:33 pm

Mangamad wrote: I trying to draw Fatilla though...
Remember one thing...

Michael Cule's horrific moobs.
by Ironlord
Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:30 pm

Much as I'd never describe myself as a Manga / anime / any-Japanese-cartoon fan, I'll concede these are really rather good. Now, your quest, seeing as you have chosen to accept it, is to draw a few of the nastier characters on show. Or, for a harder job, those characters who I really can't imagine a...
by Ironlord
Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:11 pm
Topic: Wall monsters
Replies: 31
Views: 12293

Re:Wall monsters

I suspect they realised that wall monster masks needed these airholes after Guy Standeven kept sucking his into his face during the first episode. I've just watched that one... and nothing makes it more obvious that it was a face mask than this. Other than that GS's eyes were just about visible in ...
by Ironlord
Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:40 pm

Now, that's odd. I'd almost have expected a full face-mask to be destroyed every time it had to be taken off, but it always looks like the same one. But it must have been a lot easier than it looked... I'm sure there were scenes in series 2 where the troll was followed by Olgarth or Granitas... and ...
by Ironlord
Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:30 am
Topic: Good and bad advisors
Replies: 16
Views: 12394

Re:Good and bad advisors

In relation to Herbie's comment! "Poison" or "Potion"? Can't the dugeoneer read? You're thinking of one of the later teams; in which the advisers *and* the dungeoneer both misread "potion" as "poison". However, they did suffer the same fate as Akash and co... I've always said it was reasonably obvi...
by Ironlord
Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:19 am

Seeing as I've shoved it in my signature I figured I'd better mention the hilarious line from my particular favourite of all the stone-faced personalities... "I am Granitas of legend. MY NAME IS NOT AMUSING!" Oh, yes it is, mate. Even watching that first time round as a nine-year-old that name raise...
by Ironlord
Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:10 am
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: KNIGHTMARE HEROIC FAILURES!
Replies: 8
Views: 5107

Re:KNIGHTMARE HEROIC FAILURES!

The advisors kept reassuring him on despite their dungeoneer doing the same thing over and over again. He completed it in just under TWO hours! Long enough for Treguard to doze off in his chair... Heh. Evidently not a series six causeway... THE LEAST SUCCESSFUL USE OF MAGIC Spellcasting! S-P-A-D-E....
by Ironlord
Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:37 am
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: They would never say...
Replies: 423
Views: 200180

Re:Knightmare Burp IV

[The shot changes to Neil and his advisors singing Motorhead's 'Ace Of Shovels'. Harry, dressed in leathers, dances behind them and joins in at the end. The show finishes.] Ye gods, I have missed this... And due apologies if anyone's thought of these before, but I've been living on Mars for a year ...