Search found 44 matches

by FoxyLF
Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:05 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: Almost time .... nervous
Replies: 19
Views: 13039

Re: Almost time .... nervous

Oh that's lovely! These b&w photos seem totally out of character for the TV show, but wonderfully vintage in style.

6 children has got to be a time filler for sure!
by FoxyLF
Fri May 30, 2014 9:39 am
Forum: Cast and Crew Questions
Topic: Any crew - filming locations
Replies: 4
Views: 4530

Re: Any crew - filming locations

That window is a tough one, I had a good google to try and find it the other day too, couldn't find anything like it.
Maybe it's from a drawing in a book and not from an actual church as you say, could be hard to find!
by FoxyLF
Tue May 27, 2014 5:26 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Meet up?
Replies: 66
Views: 45838

Re: Meet up?

I can't do park rides for various reasons, but a Murder Mystery idea sounds great. This would also be good if there's a train station nearby to the area for those of us without cars :)
by FoxyLF
Wed May 21, 2014 8:24 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Potential article?
Replies: 14
Views: 12187

Re: Potential article?

I'm not much up on new technology but the demand for fitness apps is huge at the minute, maybe the goblin chase idea could be expanded into different rooms/activities that have to be completed with either speed or dexterity. The corridor of blades being the end to each difficulty' level, and getting...
by FoxyLF
Sun May 18, 2014 7:40 pm
Topic: Photos
Replies: 7
Views: 6368

Re: Photos

The photos are up now guys :)

http://kmcon14.knightmare.org.uk/photos/
by FoxyLF
Sun May 18, 2014 11:24 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: What age are you...?
Replies: 283
Views: 122728

Re: What age are you...?

A lady never reveals her age...if she can help it :-X
by FoxyLF
Sun May 18, 2014 11:22 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Original life force
Replies: 21
Views: 15994

Re: Original life force

Canadanne wrote: LOL, that really is one heck of a plume - it makes the adventurer look more like a showgirl!
Some spangly pants and there's a Las Vegas show right there! (I never noticed it was a plume either)
by FoxyLF
Sun May 18, 2014 11:16 am
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Meet up?
Replies: 66
Views: 45838

Re: Meet up?

We're up for a Halloween time meet up for sure, spending a few days at the Edinburgh Fringe in August so anything before then is a bit cost prohibitive sadly.
Never been to a fright night, sounds good and, um, scary! >:-]
by FoxyLF
Sat May 17, 2014 10:20 am

[/quote] You both succeeded! If only I'd known which character you were going to be, I could have put you in touch with Jules Bryant, the original Aesandre, sooner. I got in contact with Jules last year (as a result of her son seeing the Geek Week episode and tweeting about her) and am hoping to int...
by FoxyLF
Tue May 13, 2014 8:41 am
Topic: Thanks
Replies: 42
Views: 26264

Re: Thanks

Ditto to all the comments here, Alan and team did an amazing job in such a short period of time! It was so lovely to meet everyone, couldn't ask for a friendlier bunch of people, both guests and visitors, and to prove to Max that I'm not the only one with a bit of a KM obsession 8) It's all been sai...
by FoxyLF
Tue May 13, 2014 8:23 am
Topic: Eastern Daily Press article
Replies: 8
Views: 6766

Re: Eastern Daily Press article

Love that photo, it's like you're all so mad at poor Alex for getting sliced!
by FoxyLF
Wed May 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Retook practical Driving test ealier today...damn.. I only went and PASSED :D Fantastic, well done! All the best people pass on the 2nd go ;) Is that the blue dress you tweeted about recently? It's possible that a Skarkill will be at large during the convention, and if so then you won't be the only...
by FoxyLF
Tue May 06, 2014 9:07 am

Rob Brydon AND Peter Davidson? Now I'm even more excited! ;D These things are always nerve wracking to go to on your own, but remember you've got at least one common interest with everyone there, probably loads more, you'll get chatting in no time... and between events there's always the bar, that m...
by FoxyLF
Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:15 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention: travel and hotel bookings
Replies: 17
Views: 12542

Re: WE MADE IT :D

Hotel and train also booked, very excited indeed :)