Search found 491 matches

by wombstar
Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:55 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1 Episode 3
Replies: 31
Views: 19405

Re: Series 1 Episode 3

Fun house is pretty naff, even back in the day it was a horrible excuse for a game show.

I want them to show TIME BUSTERS. that was great.
by wombstar
Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:32 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: props
Replies: 20
Views: 13883

props

I wonder what happened to the props made for the show?
No doubt some lucky bugger has an eye shield stuffed in a box. lol
by wombstar
Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:59 pm
Topic: Series 1 Episode 4
Replies: 29
Views: 18536

Re: Series 1 Episode 4

It's possible we're not watching them in the order they were filmed. For all we know this team might have been filmed last and had seen the other quests. Just because the viewer sees them as the 4th team doesn't mean they were. The produces are going to air them in the order they think is best for t...
by wombstar
Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:54 am
Topic: Series 1 Episode 4
Replies: 29
Views: 18536

Re: Series 1 Episode 4

It was a good death, can't believe they stuffed that up. But they had an easy run. Even that spike room was no threat, the spikes stopped soon as they started walking. Next team seem much more aware, even if their dungeoneer looks and sounds terrified. Surprised they didn't take the key, if they had...
by wombstar
Sat May 25, 2013 7:18 pm
Topic: Knightmare urban myths
Replies: 33
Views: 29953

Re: Knightmare urban myths

Most idiotic and pointless life force symbol.. I didn't mind the walking knight but nothing beats the original. I don't think anyone died due to the life force naturally running out, only in early series when they were 'locked' in a room or something (like the recent episode) I think most of the myt...
by wombstar
Sat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm
Topic: Knightmare urban myths
Replies: 33
Views: 29953

Re: Knightmare urban myths

I loved that Dark knight game.. use to play it in the playground with friends at school.. but obviously the 'knight' could see in our version (in the show he could only see were they had been)

Another Myth is the life force in final year is a CAKE... in reality it's meant to be a PIE.
by wombstar
Sat May 25, 2013 5:00 pm
Topic: Series 1 Episode 3
Replies: 31
Views: 19405

Re: Series 1 Episode 3

Getting an easy ride this team. What would Merlin giving them if they got all three riddles correct? What if they got 2 or more correct from the guard? It's clear the produces needed a team early on to progress and show off the dungeon. They fluffed up in the first level 2 room but were giving a few...
by wombstar
Thu May 23, 2013 7:09 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Series 9 Cameos
Replies: 13
Views: 10432

Re: Series 9 Cameos

Then you may as well give the a 'sight' spell.. because that's a pointless use of the eye shield. The Eye shield is fine the way it is.. maybe over used but it adds a little something extra and saves the viewer from having to struggle watching a team give bad direction out of a path way or something...
by wombstar
Fri May 17, 2013 11:20 pm
Topic: Series 1 - Episode 2
Replies: 39
Views: 25235

Re: Series 1 - Episode 2

But team 1 almost left without taking an item and were told they must take something. Maybe team 2 didn't read the rule book. There's that symbol again, and this time they were clued to take it. Also, that snake was pathetic lol. Bomb rooms seem quite frequent also. If you can see the table then tel...
by wombstar
Tue May 14, 2013 8:13 pm
Topic: Re:Series 1 Episode 1
Replies: 65
Views: 39814

Re: Re:Series 1 Episode 1

I guess they would have ended up in the same room, one way or another, because of this there was nothing to suggest they took the wrong door, had they walked into a bomb room then it would be different. But then they had already giving the team two bomb rooms. Another thing is, everyone forgot the w...
by wombstar
Sun May 12, 2013 9:34 pm
Topic: Re:Series 1 Episode 1
Replies: 65
Views: 39814

Re: Re:Series 1 Episode 1

Disagree with everyone here, they had to turn left, the symbol was more than just a 'decoration' and it was even hinted at they could have memorized it. As foe the clue at turning right, well this depends who's right, it was the right hand door for the wall monster. I would guess his spell would hav...