by wombstar
Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:39 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 8
Replies: 42
Views: 24530

Re: Series 3 - Episode 8

Canadanne wrote:
Canadanne wrote:Dammit, I programmed this in but for some reason it hasn't recorded. :(
Argh, even this morning's repeat didn't record! What the heck is going on with Challenge? Everything else has been recording just fine all week...

Nothing's up with Challenge, mine recorded perfectly. :)
by wombstar
Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:34 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Re:Most annoying!!!
Replies: 62
Views: 23976

Re: Most Annoying Characters!

8-o Julius Scaramonger is one of my favorites.

My top 5 in no particular order.
Olaf
Bumptious
McGrew
Fatilla
Elita

Motley came close but he wasn't quite bad/annoying enough to make the top 5.
by wombstar
Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:38 am
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 8
Replies: 42
Views: 24530

Re: Series 3 - Episode 8

I liked combat Chess it was a cool challenge, it's not as slow and the 'Roll the dice' room. Either the team got such a hard level 3 room to really test them as they hadn't been the most competent, needing quite a lot of clues and pretty much guided through a simple level 2, or they took the wrong d...
by wombstar
Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:04 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8, Episode 10
Replies: 46
Views: 26523

Re: Series 8, Episode 10

I agree. Many deaths were also down to mistakes and errors as you pointed out so someone may expertly survive the blades could accidently fall off a level 1 ledge, watching series 3 on challenge the first team were looking good before stepping on quick sand. Certainly agree about 'appearance' The sh...
by wombstar
Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Worth noting many teams has both a level two and a Corridor of blades to contend with, so the odds of death were far greater. So some might say it was a bit unfair to other teams who had to play the full dungeon. I suspect this wouldn't even be an issue for people had the team not won. Nobody is say...
by wombstar
Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:02 pm

Indeed forcing a kill is unfair, but giving a team a short cut when others didn't have the option also seems a bit unfair. There's no perfect solution, it's just fun to imagine other possibilities. Although it was pretty nice having an old style end of series without a winner and without some big st...
by wombstar
Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:45 pm

If the short cut had not been introduced that's exactly what they could have done I guess, I wonder why they didn't just do it, have you do a 'series finial' quest and still filmed another normal team quest afterwards if time allowed, that quest could then aired before yours instead even if it was f...
by wombstar
Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:07 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Series 3 & 4 on Challenge
Replies: 33
Views: 27927

Re: Series 3 & 4 on Challenge

YAY.
But I miss the Friday nights, i'll have to record it and save it for Fridays :D
by wombstar
Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:55 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Series 3 & 4 on Challenge
Replies: 33
Views: 27927

Re: Series 3 & 4 on Challenge

Cheers for the heads up.

Dunno about anyone else but 10am on a Sunday I'm still asleep.
I guess Graveyard shift is better than nothing, but also a pity it's only one episode again, should be double bills or weekdays to keep momentum.
by wombstar
Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:53 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare On DVD?
Replies: 26
Views: 18810

Re: Knightmare On DVD?

Hard to judge how many fans are still out there and who would be interested. The GW episode may have been a bit poor but it didn't do what it should have done and that was a attract new fans and a new generation, people liked it but it didn't captivate them enough to want to see more. Keep buying lo...
by wombstar
Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:41 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare On DVD?
Replies: 26
Views: 18810

Re: Knightmare On DVD?

I've paid over £100 for dvd box sets in the past (Real Ghostbusters, Dark Shadows) I wonder what KM fans would be willing to pay for a complete box set? It's the sort a thing someone like Time Life might release, even on a limited run. But I doubt Km will ever made it onto dvd, we can dream and who ...
by wombstar
Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:30 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift
Replies: 102
Views: 73800

Re: Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift

8) it's like having a real tour of the dungeon.

I shall look forward to the gory version of the death by blades :D
by wombstar
Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:54 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: TV Show I don't recall...
Replies: 10
Views: 10281

Re: TV Show I don't recall...

Oh cool Interceptor, that's it I would have never guessed the name, no idea where I watched it because we didn't have ITV in Germany, must have seen an odd ep on a home visit. Never watched Scavengers, I don't really remember it but I watched the clip on that site and it looks familiar, looks pretty...
by wombstar
Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:17 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: TV Show I don't recall...
Replies: 10
Views: 10281

Re: TV Show I don't recall...

A show I sort of remember was a live action game show which seemed a bit like Time Busters but with adults, but they had backpacks and had to avoid being short at while doing/looking for whatever task they had. Must have been early 90s, unless it was a German show I use to watch while living out the...
by wombstar
Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:11 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift
Replies: 102
Views: 73800

Re: Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift

wow, you're a real wizard with this stuff. 8)