Search found 70 matches

by SpectralScorpion
Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:39 am
Forum: Announcements
Topic: New Articles Needed: Site and Forum now Linked
Replies: 77
Views: 90909

Re: New Articles Needed: Site and Forum now Linked

Okay, I'll write something at some point. I'm juggling projects at the moment so God knows when it'll get done, but I suppose nothing can go up until the site and the forum have actually been linked.
by SpectralScorpion
Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:33 pm

That looks like the right thread. There's no harm in repackaging what's been discussed. Call it "well-researched" if you like. I doubt that, in any case, anyone has actually bothered to read all the articles, summarise them, and then form a single, well-argued conclusion. Might as well write someth...
by SpectralScorpion
Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:21 pm

'Spose this is the problem: KM forums have been around for 10 years so everything that could be discussed has already been discussed. Then again this is all about glossing things up so I suppose repackaging it as a snazzy featurette article can't do any harm.
by SpectralScorpion
Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:00 pm

I'm happy to write an article for the site. I'm a writer by trade and it's something I've wanted to do for a while. The site could do with some new content too - if Knightmare does make it back to the telly that'll probably mean an influx of traffic, so it would be good if they could arrive to a re...
by SpectralScorpion
Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm happy to write an article for the site. I'm a writer by trade and it's something I've wanted to do for a while. The site could do with some new content too - if Knightmare does make it back to the telly that'll probably mean an influx of traffic, so it would be good if they could arrive to a reg...
by SpectralScorpion
Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:45 pm
Forum: Cast and Crew Questions
Topic: Tom Karol Interview for 25th anniversary documentary
Replies: 8
Views: 5281

Re: Tom Karol Interview

Ach, I've been away since Sunday so I didn't know this was happening! Damn, would have loved to have posed a question. Oh well, sod's law. ;D
by SpectralScorpion
Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Knightmare Possibly coming back to Challenge
Replies: 53
Views: 34373

Re: Knightmare Possibly coming back to Challenge

It's looking increasingly likely that KM will make a triumphant return, but like Dark Comet said negotiations are difficult. To acquire rights you need to please a whole load of people, in KM's case ITV, David Rowe, English Heritage plus a few others. I doubt it'll make it to screens in time for the...
by SpectralScorpion
Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:10 pm
Topic: Ranks, Thanks and Titles
Replies: 22
Views: 12661

Re: Ranks, Thanks and Titles

It can be quite time-consuming to organise, though, and doesn't really work if not many people bother voting. I thought so. The KM forum doesn't really have that many regular contributors (off the top of my head I count 7) so voting could be a waste of time. Maybe Mystara could just decide them? He...
by SpectralScorpion
Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:10 pm
Topic: Ranks, Thanks and Titles
Replies: 22
Views: 12661

Re: Ranks, Thanks and Titles

Have you considered little 'Award' pictures or banners? Like a little image you can stick on your info bar or signature when you post? You could make a little ceremony out of it: at the end of the year stuff gets awarded to the funniest, most insightful, etc.
by SpectralScorpion
Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:08 pm
Forum: Ægis Quest
Topic: Pilot Episode Released
Replies: 20
Views: 14198

Re: Pilot Episode Released

The website Kickstarter is about to launch in the UK. Have you considered using that to try and bolster support for Aegis Quest, Mystara?
by SpectralScorpion
Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:33 pm
Forum: Cast and Crew Questions
Topic: Mark Knight interview for 25th anniversary documentary
Replies: 11
Views: 4002

Re: Information on Mark Knight

I have a question for Mark:

Did you ever film any spyglass sequence only to see them go to waste as a Dungeoneer perished before they had a chance to see it?
by SpectralScorpion
Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:10 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Knightmare Room Drawings
Views: 2855

Re: Knightmare Room Drawings

I promsied to draw another picture and I've duly delivered:

http://alexthetynesider.deviantart.com/#/d5620df
by SpectralScorpion
Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Hahaha, unlucky. ;D

Still, I have a fair bit to do over those weeks and one of the more pressing is to sort out my writing. I promised myself I'd finish a collection of short stories I'm working on but I'll try and squeeze in another picture in the time I have.
by SpectralScorpion
Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 pm

JamesA wrote:Very impressive Alex! Look forward to seeing more in the near future.
Thank you. :D I finish school next week and after that I have ten weeks of freedom so I'll try and get another one drawn. Not sure which one but I've plenty of time to decide. :)
by SpectralScorpion
Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Knightmare Room Drawings

Hello all, thought I'd share with you a drawing I made a few months back. There's very little Knightmare fanart on deviantArt so I decided to change that, and though I'm more of a writer than an artist I think it came out alright. :) As of yet I've only drawn the one room but I intend to draw more i...