Search found 1501 matches

by JamesA
Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:57 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift
Replies: 102
Views: 77013

Re: Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift

Dragon flight video is absolutely superb, well done.

Just a suggestion for the final room clip where the dungeoneer has failed to take the key - maybe have the red dragon lying in wait to kill them off as a result of taking the alternative door, perhaps? ;)
by JamesA
Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:43 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Timebusters
Replies: 26
Views: 18409

Re: Timebusters

Hello, fivegoldstars. I too am interested in any Timebusters material that you would be willing to share with us. I remember seeing both Mark Knight and David Learner making appearances in the show when it was on back in the day. Michael Cule was on it too and in my KM 25th Anniversary Documentary h...
by JamesA
Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:19 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Shadow Of The Opposition - free KM gamebook download
Replies: 3
Views: 2700

Shadow Of The Opposition - free KM gamebook download

A little something I've been working on over the past month, a brand new Knightmare gamebook. In "Knightmare - Shadow Of The Opposition" Lord Fear has rebuilt the Knightmare dungeon, causing Treguard to send YOU to be his dungeoneer in an attempt to stop the technomancer and his henchmen. Can you ta...
by JamesA
Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:14 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: What the future holds, perhaps?
Replies: 8
Views: 8009

Re: What the future holds, perhaps?

Some very good points there, Brett. Looking back on episodes of Knightmare nowadays, how I could relate to your assignment of team members' roles: The Warrior - essentially the dungeoneer who goes into Knightmare to redeem/rescue the quest object. (Also worth pointing out that in Knightmare Live, wh...
by JamesA
Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:04 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: What age are you...?
Replies: 283
Views: 131963

Re: What age are you...?

Canadanne wrote:Happy birthday James! :)
Thanks Annie!
Eight months late (or is it four months early?) so apologies I failed to notice your post when you wrote it at the time. :green:
by JamesA
Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:03 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Greetings from Oxfordshire
Replies: 6
Views: 4773

Re: Greetings from Oxfordshire

I've known KM since early nineties when I used to dash home from school just to watch the show that was on a Friday (this must be one of the later series, can't remember, if you do then you have a better memory than me!). Hi there! Series 1 and 2 were originally shown on a Monday afternoon - all se...
by JamesA
Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:00 pm
Forum: Series 7
Topic: Series 7 - Episode 12
Replies: 33
Views: 23041

Re: Re:Series 7 ep 12

knightmare_rocks wrote:Was that skeleton wearing the old helmet of justice? Freaky!!
Yes, the Series 1-6 helmet makes a cameo when Julie enters the first chamber of Level 3! (It made another cameo back in Episode 6 when Alex also makes his first steps within Goth.)
by JamesA
Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:27 am
Forum: Knightmare Live
Topic: Knightmare Live - Level 3 Promo Trailer
Views: 4810

Knightmare Live - Level 3 Crowdfunding Campaign

Final amount raised was £2,807.

Well done to everyone who contributed.
by JamesA
Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:25 am
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: 5 characters you'd like to see return
Replies: 60
Views: 37177

Re: 5 characters you'd like to see return

Picklemyfav wrote:The Guard who eats gold and gets fooled by Pickle would be good too. [ He's in S4 this guard. and is greedy] What's he called again?
Fatilla.

He was played by Michael Cule, who was also the actor for Brother Mace (Series 4 & 5) as well as The Gatemaster (Series 5 only).
by JamesA
Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:40 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Book
Replies: 100
Views: 53981

Re: Book

Did Knightmare have a comic? ??? :question: Called Knightmare with a picture of a Knight on the cover. ??? No official comic for Knightmare, although I do recall a few comic strips featuring in The Quest fanzine when Knightmare was originally shown on TV (the comic with the character Knightmare as ...
by JamesA
Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:13 pm
Forum: Knightmare Live
Topic: Knightmare Live - Level 3 Promo Trailer
Views: 4810

Knightmare Live - Level 3 Crowdfunding Campaign

2k has now been raised! Still a week left to pledge if you wish to make a contribution:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/knig ... as-changed#/
by JamesA
Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:10 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: David Rowe's dungeon archaeology
Replies: 12
Views: 11946

David Rowe's latest drawing

In case anyone hasn't seen David's latest artwork of Treguard yet. It is simply INCREDIBLE:

https://davidroweblog.wordpress.com/201 ... /treguard/
by JamesA
Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:09 am
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8 - Episode 6
Replies: 17
Views: 11711

Re: Series 8 - Episode 6

I reckon (someone could probably correct me:) ) that a lot of death scenes were re-filmed to make them more convincing. He probably originally took his step to the left and the crew then said 'Sorry, you're dead' They then re-filmed it with instructions to the dungeoneer to 'step left and act like ...
by JamesA
Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:57 am
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 - Episode 16
Replies: 93
Views: 55212

Re: Series 4 - Episode 16

Series 4 has been criticised on this forum for being repetitive, but I agree with the producer who said it's not just new scenes, but what happens in a scene, that makes an adventure (when asked whether our quest featured any new scenes). I think the quality of the character interactions went up in...