Search found 127 matches

by keke
Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:02 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: KNIGHTMARE VR
Replies: 86
Views: 45465

Re:KNIGHTMARE VR

wooo i can download it today right? 20 divided by 2 is 10 so thats ok, keke is b4 Q and im under 20 and its before 11. YAY!
by keke
Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:02 am
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: You know you've watched too much knightmare when...
Replies: 72
Views: 28257

Re:You know you've watched too much knightmare when...

When you keep side-stepping left and pretending to fall to your doom. (i honestly can't stop doing that. People stare at me weird)
You always run down your hallway imagining spears and floating skulls.
When you would actually like to fall down the hole on any causeway type obstacle.
by keke
Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:54 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: a mini knightmare game
Replies: 39
Views: 17092

Re:a mini knightmare game

now that i have completed level 1 do you want it now or when i have finished all of it?
Thing is to reduce loading times i have made the levels seperately so you could have level 1 if you wanted?
by keke
Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:42 pm

ok level 1 is finished apart from like adding sounds of letters dissapearing and stuff. i'll start work on level 2 soon.
by keke
Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:32 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: KNIGHTMARE VR
Replies: 86
Views: 45465

Re:KNIGHTMARE VR

wow it does look great. is the dungeoneer controlled by the other kid or does he have a screen with what he can see on. Found it good that the kids were enjoying themselves and found the music in the tunnel very funny. i liek it
by keke
Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:10 pm

working on the end of level 1 now. its just i have to make some rooms many times becuase of the clue objects you take and it wouldnt let me make them as objects and stuff(im not very advanced in code.) and after 4 rooms the dungeoneer can die 3 different ways already. ouch
by keke
Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:54 pm

well i been away for 2 days so i designed the level layouts for levels 2 and 3. in level 2 you get to choose your quest(because i forgot to put it in level 1. oops!) and each quest has about 15 rooms. anyways i nearly finished level 1 and then i'll start on 2 and 3. no big enemy people though as i c...
by keke
Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:24 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: An ideal third level?
Replies: 10
Views: 3231

Re:An ideal third level?

i agree with the dungeoneer running away with the quest object and most of what you've said actually
by keke
Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:00 pm
Topic: KNIGHTMARE Unfairness
Replies: 48
Views: 16190

Re:KNIGHTMARE Unfairness

oh yeah i remember them ones. that riddle folly gave was hard
by keke
Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:47 pm

update: finished the 1 riddle wall monster today. its really hard to make anything in this game maker thing because its mostly for 2d platform games but im trying. anyways here's some new screenshots.
http://www.freewebs.com/kekerulesstuff/ ... regame.htm
by keke
Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:03 pm

i use flash 5 to make animations although i don't know anything about its actionscript or coding abilities.
anyways i've done 2 rooms one with a path above a pit and one just the first room with a floor puzzle. its all very easy but hopefully by level 3 it'll be good and difficult
by keke
Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:03 pm

im using game maker from www.gamemaker.nl which has a coding function but its not as advanced as flash
by keke
Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:35 pm

its an actual picture of the helmet for the new one. i just deleted the background and stuck it on. anyways because the program im using isnt really for 3d style games even if its fake 3d like mine just won't work. and so you can dissapear into nothingness so just like dont walk into nothingness unl...
by keke
Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:10 am
Topic: KNIGHTMARE Unfairness
Replies: 48
Views: 16190

Re:KNIGHTMARE Unfairness

when was that death?
also i wonder what happened to the missing series 1 footage of the last team in level 2. lots of the rooms were never seen as they took clue objects and then they were gone by level 3. i'd love to see all of their quest and see how well they used the objects. hmm fire bell....
by keke
Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:53 am

hey look at that i got a screenshot before tomorrow.
http://www.freewebs.com/kekerulesstuff/kmpic1.jpg

see what i mean. paint is bad. oh and the new helmet had to be used because it was the only one i could edit