Search found 433 matches

by Velda
Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:20 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: 9 years of knightmare.com
Replies: 16
Views: 6660

Re:9 years of knightmare.com

I think I vaguely remember the original KM forum, was it not on the Bravenet system? I do know I didn't actually register on it...and I can't believe that it was waaaay back in 2002 that I registered here! It's only a few years but it feels like forever :o Anyway, here's to many, many more years of ...
by Velda
Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:02 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Re:Hey...
Replies: 47
Views: 23227

Re:Another returning member...

I'm back as Velda now! The e-mail address I used at first didn't exist, so in order to get the password I just had to remake it again and that was it! I don't know why I didn't think of that before, it just dawned on me this morning - d'oh! Anyway, I'll be staying as Velda now - no more regeneration...
by Velda
Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:14 pm
Topic: Got lost, somewhere, but don't know where...
Replies: 7
Views: 3270

Re:Got lost, somewhere, but don't know where...

Hi Moana, I remember you! ;D I used to go by the name of Velda here, but now I've renamed myself :) I remember you used to post quite often on the Off-Topic board too :)
by Velda
Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:07 am
Topic: Detailed Episode Scripts
Replies: 20
Views: 7417

Re:Detailed Episode Scripts

Drassil wrote:
10th Doctor Fan wrote:It won't happen now though
Apparently, times change! ;D
Lol, they do indeed ;D
by Velda
Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:01 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Re:Series 1 Episode 1
Replies: 65
Views: 38214

Re:Series 1 Episode 1

Treguard:    Warning, team. You should have taken the magic lamp when you had the chance. It would have been enough to have remembered the symbol. Now I can do nothing for you, even if I wished. This darkness is caused by something that doesn't like intruders. Even now it's making its dislike felt. ...
by Velda
Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:57 pm

Swoosh (Bomb room) David: Where am I? Lucien: David, you’re in a smallish room. There are two exits – you just came through one. (Bomb lights) There’s another one to your left. James: There’s a bomb lighted David, ok? Lucien: Alright – step forwards one step. Turn left. Walk forward. Another one. J...
by Velda
Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:53 pm

Lucien: Forward. (P disappears) Right, stop! Turn right. Walk forwards. (E disappears) Right stop. Turn right. Forwards. Stop. (N disappears and door under E opens) Lucien: Right, go left slightly. Forward, stop – stop! Turn right. Walk forward. Swoosh (Level 1 Clue Room) David: Where am I? David H:...
by Velda
Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:48 pm

Well, here's the script for this episode: I might've got mixed up between Lucien and David H, sometimes their voices were quite similiar, but I've tried to be as accurate with what's been said as possible. The second team seem to speak at the same time, so for them I've mostly just given a general i...
by Velda
Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:39 am
Forum: Series 7
Topic: Series 7 Epi 11
Replies: 17
Views: 11887

Re:Series 7 Epi 11

Just been watching this and I think that conversation between Lord Fear and Sly is one of the best...and the expression on Sly's face when Lord F is telling him off is funny too ;D
by Velda
Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:31 pm
Topic: Non-related
Replies: 109
Views: 34323

Re:Backup forum...

I'm back there...and I'll be posting ;D
by Velda
Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:14 pm

The cookies I've had stored from the RP forum have automatically given me the passwords so I'm back on the board :)
by Velda
Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:53 pm

Wow. Julia, I'm so pleased you've come back. I was worried by your disappearance. Will you be returning to Surrounds too? You're most welcome. This is the third time I've registered for this site in total Actually, it's your fourth. Don't forget Opera Babe. ;) I'll make a real effort to stick aroun...
by Velda
Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:29 pm

Thanks everyone, it's good to be back ;D

I thought of this place when I started a topic on my forum about things that annoy you...and called it "Things that irk your mind" ;) Sound familiar? *LOL*
by Velda
Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:08 am

Another returning member...

This is the third time I've registered for this site in total (last time I forgot my original password, the same thing's happened again this time). Last time (a while ago) I was 10th Doctor Fan...now I'm Romana...and original name was Velda. I drifted away from here the last time because I couldn't ...
by Velda
Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:58 pm
Topic: Detailed Episode Scripts
Replies: 20
Views: 7417

Re:Detailed Episode Scripts

This is great, thanks! :D

It was actually me who started (but never finished) trying to transcribe episodes. Sorry about that. It won't happen now though, even though I'm still a KM fan I'm not as obsessed with it now as I used to be.