Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:28 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Potential Knightmare couples?
Replies: 37
Views: 17710

Re: Potential Knightmare couples?

Another potential KM Couple that just sprang to my mind would be

The Brollachan & The Brangwen-Shee

I'm Sure those two would make a "LOVELY" couple.

What? Hey Wall's need Love to ;) ;D
by Skarkill
Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:21 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Wolfenden (Parody The Balamory Theme Song)
Replies: 9
Views: 6590

Re: Wolfenden (Parody The Balamory Theme Song)

Canadanne wrote:Now I have a mental image of Skarkill working in a nursery. It's a strange image! ;D
;D ;D ;D

Your Welcome for that "LOVELY" Image Canadanne. ;)
by Skarkill
Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:47 am
Topic: O Smirkenorff (Parody of O Mothra aka Mothra's Theme)
Replies: 1
Views: 2543

O Smirkenorff (Parody of O Mothra aka Mothra's Theme)

A Knightmare Parody of the theme song of my favorite Japaneses Kaijus (Giant Monsters), the monster Goddess, the giant moth Mothra. As sung by Japanese pop due The Peanuts, who stared as Mothra's two fairy's in the early movies in Toho studio's Mothra franchise. Smirkenorff O Smirkenorff If we were ...
by Skarkill
Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:41 am
Topic: Wolfenden (Parody The Balamory Theme Song)
Views: 6590

Wolfenden (Parody The Balamory Theme Song)

Working in a Nursery I tend to get exposed to what ever CBeebies programs the little ones are into at any given point in time and one that is still popular even though it ended in 2005 is Balamory. So after a day of listening to the little ones sing the theme song of said same show I felt compelled,...
by Skarkill
Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:31 pm
Topic: Potential Knightmare couples?
Replies: 37
Views: 17710

Re: Potential Knightmare couples?

Some KM Couples that spring into my mind would be: Elita/Gwendoline (Thanks in part to the photo of them both together in the 2013 Knightmare's Year article on the sites front page and the fact that Gwen probably being one of the few people who could make Elita be quiet) Sidriss/Fidjit (Sid seemed m...
by Skarkill
Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:49 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: The New Maid In The Castle
Views: 6864

Re: The New Maid In The Castle

(OOC: Nice to see you here sweetheart and finally out of Knewbie status :) But just cus your my gf still doesn't let you off the hook for this......) *Goblin Horn sounds and Grippa & Rhark rush in and surround Gretl. The two vile goblin brothers are soon followed by their equal vile master* "Right G...
by Skarkill
Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:59 pm
Topic: Flower Girl Dreaming (California Dreaming by Mamas & Papas)
Views: 1835

Flower Girl Dreaming (California Dreaming by Mamas & Papas)

A Musical parody of The Mamas & Papas most fanous song though in this case it's about Ridolfo pining after the mysterious Flower seller from Series 5 and is sung by the Knightmare realms own version of the Mamas & Pappas ... The Maids & Jesters ;) All the Flowers have wilted away and winters set in ...
by Skarkill
Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:51 pm
Topic: A Maid To Love - (To Be Loved by Jackie Wilson)
Replies: 0
Views: 2289

A Maid To Love - (To Be Loved by Jackie Wilson)

Another Love song from Motely about Mellisandra this time a Parody of Jackie Wilson's TO BE LOVED Someone to care, Someone to share, Lonely hours And times when your jokes all fall flat, She’s a maid to love, a maid to Love! Oh, what a feeling, To have a maid to love Someone to kiss, Someone to miss...
by Skarkill
Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:40 pm
Topic: Under Oakley’s Tree (Under the Mango Tree by Diana Coupland)
Replies: 0
Views: 2511

Under Oakley’s Tree (Under the Mango Tree by Diana Coupland)

A Parody of the Song Under the Mango Tree from the soundtrack of the first James Bond Movie DR. NO . Mellisandra sings a love song about her favorite Jester. Underneath Oakley’s Tree My Motley and me can watch for the moon Underneath Oakley’s Tree My Motley and me we lay together soon Underneath the...
by Skarkill
Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:34 pm
Topic: Mellisandra got married (Parody of Peggy-Sue Got Married)
Views: 2583

Mellisandra got married (Parody of Peggy-Sue Got Married)

(I did post this Buddy Holly Parody/Tribute a while back but looking at the post it was made in it seems to have vanished so Just re-upping this one) Please don't tell Motely, no-no-no Don't say that I told you so I just heard a rumour from The Brollacan I don't say that it's true I'll just leave th...
by Skarkill
Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:29 pm
Topic: Gretel's Clown - (Cathy's Clown by The Everly Brothers)
Views: 1540

Gretel's Clown - (Cathy's Clown by The Everly Brothers)

This Musical Parody is done in tribute to the late Phil Everly whom the music world lost just a few days ago. (This is the first of 4 Musical Parody's I've wirten today) Don't want your love any more Don't like your jokes, that's for sure I die each time I hear this sound Here he comes, that's Grete...
by Skarkill
Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:19 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Allow Me To Itroduce myself
Replies: 31
Views: 18167

Re: Allow Me To Itroduce myself

Great. I'll look forward to that.

:)
by Skarkill
Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:55 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: 5 characters you'd like to see return
Replies: 60
Views: 35444

Re: 5 characters you'd like to see return

Hmmmmm here's an interesting thread. I'm going to discount Hordriss, Sidriss & Smirkenoff from my list not because I don't want them back but because I think I'd just be repeating what others have already said so I'm going to offer up some other choices. I'm also not including Brother Strange as I i...
by Skarkill
Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Knightmare parodies of Doctor Who episode titles
Replies: 4
Views: 4849

Re: Knightmare parodies of Doctor Who episode titles

Not sure if these will be as good as yours Drassil but The Masque of Maldame (The Masque of Mandragora) Image of the Festus (Image of the Fendahl) The Power of Grimwold (The Power of Kroll) The Aceandra Factor (The Armageddon Factor) Are the ones that spring to mind at the moment :)
by Skarkill
Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:28 pm
Topic: Your Favourite Treguard Intro
Replies: 2
Views: 2253

Re: Your Favourite Treguard Intro

For me it has to be a toos up between the one already mentioned by Kieran and seconded by Adam. And also his first one of Series 3 (Post titles and opening sequence) The whole "Welcome Once again to the Dungeon of Deceit. Treguard Dungeon Master at your service. Do you passive ones Dare my catacombs...