Search found 1179 matches

by Skarkill
Fri May 16, 2014 10:30 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: Thanks
Replies: 42
Views: 26649

Re: Thanks

Now a week on and I'm still at times not 100% sure that the Knightmare Convention did actually take place and that I actually attended. :) What a fantastic event, I have to echo the thanks and applause given to all those who organised and ran the convention. It's hard to pick out some moments to hig...
by Skarkill
Wed May 07, 2014 7:36 pm
Topic: Almost time .... nervous
Replies: 19
Views: 13245

Re: Almost time .... nervous

Personally I'm a little nervous that I'll be the only one really going for it with the dressing up as a character, it's the first convention we've been to and we want to make an effort... ??? Is that the blue dress you tweeted about recently? It's possible that a Skarkill will be at large during th...
by Skarkill
Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:58 am
Topic: Dungeon bookings
Replies: 13
Views: 12269

Re: Dungeon bookings

Slight problem there for me and my girlfriend Roz. We deleted our confirmation e-mails. How are we going to get into the con?
by Skarkill
Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:53 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Warning team I'm about to manifest myself into the forum!
Replies: 12
Views: 11817

Re: Warning team I'm about to manifest myself into the forum

*The unnerving sound of the Goblin Horn fills the air and is soon followed by the sound of scurrying feet as Grippa & Rhark rush into the chamber and begin circling GlennC81. There soon followed by The Goblin Master himself.* "Right Got Yer! Grippa! Rhark leave him yer horrible little things." "and ...
by Skarkill
Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:43 pm
Topic: Classification: Not Knewbie
Replies: 6
Views: 6353

Re: Classification: Not Knewbie

*The Goblin Horn sounds and into the chamber scurries Grippa & Rhark, while the lumbering form of the hobgoblin Tiny blocks the way ahead. The vile trios equally vile master then strides into view* "Right Got yer!" "As yer can see yer pesky, flapping, flying...errr thing. I'm still here and though I...
by Skarkill
Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:38 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention: forum medals
Replies: 8
Views: 4074

Re: Knightmare Convention

I donated a small amount.

e-mail address I used was rickygoblinmaster2@live.co.uk
by Skarkill
Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:54 pm
Topic: Folly is my name, Folly is my nature
Replies: 9
Views: 7132

Re: Folly is my name, Folly is my nature

*The Goblin Horn sounds and the vile Goblin Brother's Grippa & Rhark scurry into the room and start circling WheresFolly and there soon joined by their leader the vile Goblin Master Skarkill* "Right got yer Knewbie. Now don't you tries and runs or Grippa and Rhark here will just fetch yer back...wel...
by Skarkill
Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:51 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention
Replies: 90
Views: 40326

Re: Knightmare Convention

I'm just waiting for my paychecks to clear with my bank, which should be in 3-4 days, and then I'll make my contribution.
by Skarkill
Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:03 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Tales from The Goblin Pens
Views: 8078

Re: Tales from The Goblin Pens

Well I've been using more of my Goblin Ink so that mist meen that its time for another set of Tales From The Goblin Pens First up this time Baron Goldcoin's manipulation of Theodora Snitch bears fruits as the young theif sets out to raid Marblehead for The Hand Of Midas but things quickly start to g...
by Skarkill
Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:00 am
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Wolfenden (Parody The Balamory Theme Song)
Replies: 9
Views: 6595

Re: Wolfenden (Parody The Balamory Theme Song)

You know, I came to post to make a comment regarding the song. And the first thing that jumped out at me was the comment of Skarkill working in a nursery. Again, I feel the need to comment on THAT visual image, which is hilarious :) Hey after I got crushed by Red Death and lost me Job to Raptor I h...
by Skarkill
Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:25 pm
Topic: Knightmare Online Game
Replies: 6
Views: 4873

Re: Knightmare Online Game

Sounds like a LOVELY idea to me.

I'd definitely play it if it ever saw the light of day. :)
by Skarkill
Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:11 pm
Topic: Tales from The Goblin Pens
Views: 8078

Re: Tales from The Goblin Pens

"Welcome once more you Readers of Illusion to The Goblin Pens of Fan fiction. Goblin Master Ricky at your service. Time out is now gone so the Storytelling resumes." Yep I'm back at the Fan Fiction writeing again as promsied now that things have calmed down at work once more so welcome to another ed...
by Skarkill
Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:49 pm
Forum: Doctor Who
Topic: Missing Episodes soon to be released?
Replies: 18
Views: 11786

Re: Missing Episodes soon to be released?

I would just like to Echo Canadanne's sentiments The Enemy Of The World is indeed Flippin awesome...or to put it another way LOVELY. It is a truly great story and a wonderful addition to the archives of 2nd Doctor Who stories available for us to finally be able to watch. Pat Troughton as usual gives...
by Skarkill
Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:01 pm
Topic: It's The Truth Malice (It's The Truth Ruth by Big Bopper)
Replies: 0
Views: 2635

It's The Truth Malice (It's The Truth Ruth by Big Bopper)

Said Granitas of Legend to the Brangwen-Shee man I ain’t been a riddling since I don’t know when Said the Brangwen-Shee to Granitas of Legend Oh yeah Granitas you don’t Riddle like yer use to. That’s Truth Malice, That’s Truth Malice, That’s Truth Malice, Everybody think I’m crazy but your still my ...
by Skarkill
Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:59 pm
Topic: Thats My Stiletta (That's My Little Suzie by Ritchie Valens)
Replies: 0
Views: 2403

Thats My Stiletta (That's My Little Suzie by Ritchie Valens)

Well now I've got a girl named Stiletta She knows what to do She's just through looting' from Linghorn to Marblehead She knows how to crack runes and throw a blade or two That's my Stiletta My Little Warrior-Thief She robes from Lord F & she robes from Aesandre even Maldame & Count Brinkatore have b...