Search found 319 matches

by RoxxAatherton
Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:54 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: What age are you...?
Replies: 283
Views: 136306

Re: What age are you...?

the memory that always use to stick in my head about Series 3 was the Dice Room and a shark swimming round in a pool (did this happen?) Yeah i remeber that, one of the funniest bits about it was one of the dungeoneers entered the room with the pool actually in the water, the 'really scary' shark fi...
by RoxxAatherton
Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:43 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: What age are you...?
Replies: 283
Views: 136306

Re: What age are you...?

Apologies to bring this forum's train of thought back round to the topic of discussion we started on, but there you go, someone's gotta do it. I'm 18 and vaugely watched the last couple of series of Km on ITV (I know, absolute blasphemy, please forgive me) but I really got into the show when they br...
by RoxxAatherton
Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:02 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: Issues with the knew knightmare episodes...
Replies: 43
Views: 16034

Re: Issues with the knew knightmare episodes...

Is anybody else worried that any new series of Knightmare just 'wont be the same anymore?' With all the new technology. I find the best and most amusing bits of the programme are the 'stilted' falling off cliffs and the rather dodgy floating skulls in the earlier series. I'm not sure that the new ep...
by RoxxAatherton
Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:49 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare on DVD
Replies: 157
Views: 52696

Re: Knightmare on DVD

How About someone starting up a petition? (Perhaps in conjuction with the Bring Back Knightmare petition) I think the DVD (or VHS for those not yet 'with it'!) maker people would be happier to produce a DVD (or Video) of the previous seasons if they knew how many people were interested and would buy...