Search found 259 matches

by KaM
Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:53 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: KM on challenge.
Replies: 51
Views: 18814

Re: KM on challenge.

Not to worry. This is a regular thing on Challenge. (Am I admitting I watch too much Challenge? ? No - but my sisters do. It's not stating that the program in question (i.e. K/M) lasts a certain length of time - but just states when the next starts - and they don't schedule their advertising stints,...
by KaM
Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:10 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Worst team
Replies: 40
Views: 13778

Re: Worst team

Hey up all. People: scream at me and correct me impetuously if I'm wrong at any stage. Hehe.. series 8, team 1. Now, I couldn't award this the worst team: they were poor.. but at least they made it to the end of the level. The whole singular-escape-through-Stilleta idea seemed a little bit harsh at ...
by KaM
Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:45 pm
Topic: KM on challenge.
Replies: 51
Views: 18814

Re: KM on challenge.

Hey up all. Yes, it is great to be able to refresh our VHS collections. Adverts are annoying - although bearable. The commentary after the 6:00pm showing is annoyance, but the early version cuts that out too. Mr Lgy, your posting of shows is absolutely superb, sir. Absolutely top notch. Just for god...
by KaM
Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:23 pm
Topic: Yes, repeats...
Replies: 34
Views: 13042

Re: Yes, repeats...

Wow.. my first post. Fantastic. Don't hold me to this, but since Challenge? admitted that the viewing figures for the repeats of Series 3 were most impressive, I should imagine that they would hold hopes of S4 repeats also perhaps grabbing good viewing figures - thus it would encourage them to show ...