Search found 647 matches

by Purgatory
Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:32 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Re:Series 1 Episode 1
Replies: 65
Views: 39272

Re:Series 1 Episode 1

not bad. nice death, nice into Bad Wall monster, And Lilith was always one of the better ones.. um.. i noticed a lot of character names in the credits.. one of which doesn't appear in this season. and Treguard seems more willing to allow the team to die then to help..mind you the amount of clues he ...
by Purgatory
Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:59 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 - Episode 6
Replies: 53
Views: 33391

Re:Series 6 Episode 6 *NO SPOILERS PLEASE*

Yes i did,
night not have been in this topic, but i remember saying something about if Hordriss wears rings... or something on that lines... i was probs the big dead give away
by Purgatory
Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:21 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 - Episode 6
Replies: 53
Views: 33391

Re:Series 6 Episode 6 *NO SPOILERS PLEASE*

i already pointed out the ring on his finger.
by Purgatory
Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:09 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8, Episode 10
Replies: 46
Views: 26039

Re:Series 8, Episode 10

^They did know it was the end. A poor win... missed out level 2, and no real puzzles.. Well we may not have had a Red dragon or Troll to fight off at the end.. but you have to look at it another way... This was the Episode Lord fear could have won a WHOLE SEASON. They HAD to win. and I'm sure if the...
by Purgatory
Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:32 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Between quest seasons, what goes on?
Replies: 19
Views: 2704

Re:Between quest seasons, what goes on?

The quest objects are different. (that the shield for example)
they are only artifacts,. there is going to be more then one Crown,

Fear re builds his kingdom thats what.
by Purgatory
Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:30 pm
Topic: Series 8 Ep 8 *No Spoilers please this time!!!*
Replies: 13
Views: 9831

Re:Series 8 Ep 8 *No Spoilers please this time!!!*

any reason why Fear didn't just kill them off? Miremen gets a kill... looked kinda silly... I to thought the Float spell was a trap once them Skeletons came up... why would Fear give them a real spell?? umm a short cut.. The spanner would prbs be used in the blades.. or something like that. And Lord...
by Purgatory
Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:00 pm
Topic: Series 8 - Episode 7
Replies: 36
Views: 20796

Re:Series 8 Ep 7 *No Spoilers please this time!!!*

The team didn't even step onto the trap door.. chances are it would have just opened up. Nice way to go... That was indeed the real brother strange.. but hoping we see the fake.. i don't understand why fear would want to do it? why not Raptor? Oh well... if he does indeed to it him self then that co...
by Purgatory
Mon May 31, 2004 9:17 pm
Topic: Series 8 - Episode 6
Replies: 17
Views: 10918

Re:Series 8 Epi 6

I missed this ep (1st time I've missed an ep since it's been on challenge!!) lol

but cheers for the episode descriptions.. great stuff.

As for the season as a whole.. it's alright.. better then 7.
It's the new look and atmosphere what i like..
by Purgatory
Sun May 30, 2004 9:26 pm
Topic: That damned life force....
Replies: 61
Views: 18419

Re:That damned life force....

to many people seem to say the old life force was sick/disgusting/scary and even dark.. i for one way BAH. It was none of them, it was 'real' in the scene of what real is when it comes to life and the world of knightmare/imagination and tv. Maybe a little difficult to watch for younger views, but it...
by Purgatory
Sun May 30, 2004 9:20 pm
Topic: A good Vs Evil topic
Replies: 64
Views: 11308

Re:A good Vs Evil topic

oh was this a season 4 thing?
i can't remember
by Purgatory
Sat May 29, 2004 11:55 pm
Topic: Level 3
Replies: 23
Views: 7321

Re:Level 3

season 4 also had had the team to get all 3 correct answers, And we saw the B N T once in level 3. Season 5 did have the best causeway, Season 6 didn't have any real danger apart from it's causeways and fear. 7 did have the pycr, the only real danger (and fear) as good as the game is, it's only one ...
by Purgatory
Sat May 29, 2004 11:48 pm
Topic: A good Vs Evil topic
Replies: 64
Views: 11308

Re:A good Vs Evil topic

lol the skull in charge.... well it did show up guarding the quest object.. Mogdred trying to get people to join the dark side was 'evil' enough.. and enjoyment on watching teams die (season 2) and a death in season 4, (something Fear never did!!!!! As for evil...none of the characters were evil.. t...
by Purgatory
Fri May 28, 2004 9:36 pm
Topic: Series 8 - Episode 3
Replies: 34
Views: 20195

Re:Series 8 Episode 3

Everyone used to speak about how much Majida opens her mouth.. she doesn't speak that much, trouble with the pool it tends to block off everything else... i liked the screen in the chest.. Can Treguard even see the quest??? he must be able to see another screen on the wall or something.. And did you...
by Purgatory
Fri May 28, 2004 9:31 pm
Topic: Re:Series 8 Episode 4
Replies: 16
Views: 12361

Re:Series 8 Episode 4

The sight spell isn't really going to help them i don't think, for a start they still keep the helmet down, 2nd they just appear to get a brief look at the room.. chances are the blades would have been slowed down alittle.. And how to people drink potions? putting it to the helmet isn't drinking lol...
by Purgatory
Fri May 28, 2004 9:21 pm
Topic: Series 8 Episode 5
Replies: 18
Views: 13019

Re:Series 8 Episode 5

Well Bartrum has already got one death to his name can he do it again? :o Now how would a goblin get you on the PYCR? i have never seen a goblin jump over a gap So Lord fear doesn't want to guard the quest object him self? well I'm not surprised after seasons 6 and 7 And how come the Dragon wasn't d...