Search found 647 matches

by Purgatory
Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:55 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 3
Replies: 43
Views: 23494

Re:Series 2 - Episode 3

Makes you wonder why Mogdred was so eager to kill this team off, Tried to get them with the destructor, not sure what his puppet spell was Mont, and tried to grab them.. (Now thats were Fear gets it from) This episode was full of action, mind they they had an easy ride in level 2, level 1 was far be...
by Purgatory
Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:19 pm
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 2
Replies: 40
Views: 23116

Re:Series 2 - Episode 2

Well 1st time we see Treguard in person in the dungeon,
kinda.

Mildred is one evil peace of work..and for level one? i hate to think whats in level 2 and 3.
by Purgatory
Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:00 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1 - Episode 8
Replies: 66
Views: 42815

Re:Series 1 - Episode 8

I think this was the ep, there was a moment in one of the rooms where a voice said, opining locked door becomes boring, or something like that.... now it didn't sound like Casper.. he seemed quite happy to open it, the other door was a fire exit. unless it was Mogdred trying to fool the team in taki...
by Purgatory
Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:51 pm
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 1
Replies: 32
Views: 21964

Re:Series 2 - Episode 1

the team blowing up in the bomb room was great, looks/sounded better then the team from S1, and the amount of dongs! That Witch is evil... Gives Griswold some good competition, and her 'magic' or 'powers' as we have seen are going to be very deadly, Wonder of she is any relation to Mogdred, And Foll...
by Purgatory
Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:42 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: KNIGHTMARE Unfairness
Replies: 48
Views: 15901

Re:KNIGHTMARE Unfairness

I think it's fair enough. Each team got a different challenge, each needing a different tactic. Mind you each winning team had an easy ride, you could say a team not getting the blades is kinda lucky.. well if you know what your doing this puzzle isn't very hard, also a team not getting the blades c...
by Purgatory
Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:27 pm
Topic: Series 1 - Episode 7
Replies: 51
Views: 28733

Re:Series 1 - Episode 7

Treguard sure got into that insult contest,
it all amusing.

Overall it's an easy season, all the deaths have been from very stupid mistakes then anything else,
but to many team are getting let off due to that life force.
by Purgatory
Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:57 pm
Topic: Series 1 - Episode 6
Replies: 36
Views: 20227

Re:Series 1 - Episode 6

Folly's riddle wasn't all clear..as already said the depends which way you face. Also the Corridor of the Catacombs, going left.. well I'm not surprised they did... some of the other teams took the left door with success, Nice looking skull under that floor.. Plus that new door bridge room looked gr...
by Purgatory
Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:15 pm
Topic: Dragon or Mine-cart?
Replies: 15
Views: 4078

Re:Dragon or Mine-cart?

wasn't it the transported pads they took them to level 3? The mine carts were great, Well ways and trapdoors were alright, much like the mines the team needed something to get across or they needed to be fast. With the Dragon.. you can pretty much get across for free, and speed wasn't that important...
by Purgatory
Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:21 pm
Topic: Folly
Replies: 7
Views: 1946

Re:Folly

Well that right... Motley had along run to develop.. I'm sure after a while Folly would have become alittle 'stale'

He seems to to be more into it to,
by Purgatory
Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:48 pm
Topic: Folly
Replies: 7
Views: 1946

Folly

Dunno about you lot... but Folly was FAR better then Motley... now Motley was good but compared to folly he was kinda dull, and Folly has that Jester/demonic clown look... Molty.. just normal. 1st time as far as i can recall i have seen Folly, Mind you Motleys jester Doll is a lot better, but i do p...
by Purgatory
Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:19 pm
Topic: Series 1 Episode 3
Replies: 31
Views: 19156

Re:Series 1 Episode 3

good episode, But to many questions, and no enough floor puzzles. What is chasing them in the hall way of the dead? reminds me of that sounds from season 6 Lilith was in a good mood.. probs her last victim cheered her up a bit, They should have died after the Monk, you could see the life force being...
by Purgatory
Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:47 pm
Topic: Which Treguard was better?
Replies: 21
Views: 6700

Re:Which Treguard was better?

I do like the early one. He just seems to love the whole game.. and not caring if a team dies or not.. The later ones.. he was giving to much advice, and became far to willing to help out, Did a great job in season 3, And the 1st time with Pickle was good (Pickle 5 and 6 were terrible) which meant a...
by Purgatory
Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:36 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8 Ep 8 *No Spoilers please this time!!!*
Replies: 13
Views: 9831

Re:Series 8 Ep 8 *No Spoilers please this time!!!*

mind you the sounds effects that go with his hand signals are a bit off.... lol

you know his done some odd things during the show... the hand signals being one, the other was they floaty thing, plus the fake tan, and the 'Bed-head' which was can see from season one... What a great character.
by Purgatory
Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:33 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 - Episode 6
Replies: 53
Views: 33389

Re:Series 6 Episode 6 *NO SPOILERS PLEASE*

Well we I'm sure sometimes people don't always realise whats been said or how it sounds to others.. as long as the situation is corrected then everyone can continue to get along.. which is why we're here. But do need to be careful with forums, things can sometimes appear to say the compete opposite ...
by Purgatory
Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:27 pm
Topic: Series 1 - Episode 2
Replies: 39
Views: 24922

Re:Series 1 Episode 2

Not to bad, But i don't like the way Treguard has to repeat the rules of the clue room questions right after the monster as said it. 2-0 so far, We had a team locked in a black room and died of starvation and another fell to there death thanks to the evil Lilith.. well if you could call that falling...