Search found 24 matches

by PKB
Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:40 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 125134

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

Thanks for the reply, Alan. Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to be forceful on the matter, I understand exactly what you've said. All I was trying to highlight was that if it was possible to get a Knightmare boxset on the shop shelves that I'm sure the sales would come. It's a shame you're not getti...
by PKB
Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:33 pm

However, right now, we need to raise more interest. There is currently not enough. In an earlier post I saw you mention figures of 4000 to 6000 to make this project viable. I don't want to sound like a harbinger of doom but I have doubts we'll see that here. In that same thread you also said the Br...
by PKB
Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:49 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: SOMETHING STIRS
Replies: 95
Views: 49306

Re: SOMETHING STIRS

Disappointed to see there has been no official update to this topic yet. Fingers crossed Tim gets back to us soon, regardless be it good or bad news just so we know what's happening.

Paul Boland.
by PKB
Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi. Just want to add my commitment to purchasing the official Knightmare DVD's on release. I've held off a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time on purchasing recorded-from-TV copies on Ebay in hope of official DVD's being released. Tim Child's post last year about something stiring gave m...
by PKB
Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:54 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: SOMETHING STIRS
Replies: 95
Views: 49306

Re:SOMETHING STIRS

Hi.

Is there any news on what this latest development is yet? This year is two months away from its end and we've had no follow up on this interesting bit of news since it was initially posted.

Paul.
by PKB
Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:03 pm
Forum: Le Chevalier Du Labyrinth
Topic: Labyrinthe
Replies: 11
Views: 7218

Re: Labyrinthe

Hi Hstorm.

I understand where you are coming from and appreciate the answer.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that Knightmare gets the DVD release it deserves.  Thanks anyway for posting the Labyrinthe episode, I did enjoy it.
by PKB
Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:58 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Are there any contestants on the forum
Replies: 29
Views: 21275

Re: Are there any contestants on the forum

Hi. My name is Paul Boland and I was team leader of the first Irish team to successfully audition and succeed in being offered a place on Knightmare.  Unfortunately, my Mum fell ill and we missed the call informing us we had won a place on the show  :(.  I was (and still am) devistated.  However, to...
by PKB
Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:44 pm
Forum: Le Chevalier Du Labyrinth
Topic: Labyrinthe
Replies: 11
Views: 7218

Labyrinthe

Hi. Long time Knightmare fan, first time posting on the forum.  Just wanted to say thank you for posting up a video of Labyrinthe, the French Knightmare series.  I found it very interesting. Each quest is only the length of an episode and there are no levels or Opposition.  The questions are based o...