Yes please, leather bounded and bossed box set
by Myatt
Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:57 am
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Unintended Knightmare references in adverts
Replies: 15
Views: 7387

Unintended Knightmare references in adverts

Greetings all, Long time no post however I have spotted something rather interesting whilst sharing old TV advert memories in chat. Whilst viewing a link to an old Weetabix advert dated around 1991, I happened to notice a familiar looking chair, watch carefully. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oozGot...
by Myatt
Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:07 am
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Joanne Heywood (Stiletta) in Danone advert
Replies: 12
Views: 4467

Joanne Heywood spotted

Greetings folks Its been a few years since I've posted on the knightmare forum! so here goes For anyone who may have seen the new batch of Activia adverts, you know those healthy eating yoghurts with added Bithadous digestism? well it features two women in their 30's in a kitchen, one of them compla...
by Myatt
Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:25 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Goblins up to their old tricks?
Replies: 54
Views: 13403

Re: Main site problems, anyone?

Having the same problem as well and as Knightmare is my homepage it keeps happening.

When this occasionally happens what I do is go to
www.knightmare.clara.net  
by Myatt
Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:19 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Where am I?
Replies: 22
Views: 9473

Re: Where am I?

This is my first post in an extremely long time so congratualate me!

In series 1-3 if a dungeoneer ended up in the monsters stomach, they were infact be correct each time cos the adviser would always reply " Your in a womb" !!!!!  ;D
by Myatt
Wed May 14, 2003 6:11 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: What age are you...?
Replies: 283
Views: 124541

Re: What age are you...?

i'm 19 and started watching from about half way through series 2. I started videoing from series 3.
by Myatt
Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:44 am
Topic: Dug up Knightmare passed
Replies: 9
Views: 5035

Dug up Knightmare passed

Completely removing all paper work and cabin bed I have had for over 12 years cos I am finally having a proper bed, something I have not had since i was 7. I managed to find a gold mine of my 'Quest' magazines I haven't seen for 8 years! also includes various letters from Tim Child replying that the...
by Myatt
Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:21 am
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Shadowgate
Replies: 6
Views: 2980

Re: Shadowgate

Yes, I used to have this game for the Atari ST but I did'nt get very far at all, must have only made it 3 rooms through but I was quite young. It took me ages to get through the door at the very start!
by Myatt
Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:26 am
Topic: David Learner in 'Realms of the Haunting'?
Replies: 4
Views: 3403

Re: David Learner in 'Realms of the Haunting'?

Hes the evil guy that wants the shrine, the one Adam Randal burns the face of.
by Myatt
Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:47 am
Topic: David Learner in 'Realms of the Haunting'?
Replies: 4
Views: 3403

Re: David Learner in 'Realms of the Haunting'?

Hi yes i also have the game to and it is simply the best computer game i have played! nothing has come close since.

Yes the David Learner that appears in Realms is certainly the David Learner from knightmare.

Its great how there is a strong link from the best programme to the best computer game! :D
by Myatt
Tue Jan 07, 2003 2:27 am
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Hugo Myatt in pantomime
Replies: 1
Views: 1393

Hugo Myatt in pantomime

I went to see Hugo Myatt in his Dick Whittington pantomime in Decemeber which was brilliant. His voice was very series 2! I was disapointed that I never made a better effort to see him backstage but i have scanned some new information on Hugo from the programme that can be put up on the site soon po...
by Myatt
Tue Nov 19, 2002 6:55 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Challenge TV to show Knightmare this Christmas
Replies: 49
Views: 18602

Re: Challenge TV to show Knightmare this Christmas

Absolutely amazing! Yes! it took 4 years for something to happen and it has! I think Knightmare.com deserves a breaking news banner plastered across it with champagne bottles and party poppers. Bit of a shame i don't have Cable yet but i have the video, but theres nothing quite like watching it bein...
by Myatt
Mon Nov 18, 2002 1:27 am
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Re: Welcome
Replies: 26
Views: 17357

Re: Welcome

Hello,

Yes excellent forum, I do hope it will encourage more people to post here more regularly than recent months.
:D