Search found 88 matches

by Kawaii_Catgirl
Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:13 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: How about...Knightmare-type smileys?
Replies: 31
Views: 11181

Re: How about...Knightmare-type smileys?

The avatars don't show 'cos they'll slow the forum way down. You can always see user's avatars by clicking their names. Check out mine... aww, isn't she cute?
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:07 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: INTERACTIVE STORY #2
Replies: 57
Views: 30238

Re: INTERACTIVE STORY #2

[And what's wrong with the old characters? Fatilla, Olaf and Gundrara are three of my favourites - so long as we don't keep introducing them, and going off at tangents, we should be ok. Plus, Treguard and co have been dealing with the creatures for quite some time now - I introduced Gundrada to spee...
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:45 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Scariest Monsters
Replies: 157
Views: 36703

Re: Scariest Monsters

The Assasins were very creepy - just sitting there, playing with their knives - but they were easily scared. Love the moment when Brother Mace knocks one out, after leading him into a conversation!
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:33 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Challenge ratings for every episode!
Replies: 45
Views: 15124

Re: Challenge ratings for every episode!

KM costs more than Takeshi's Castle to buy? Is this true? I wouldn't have thought so myself - think about it, Takeshi's Castle is mostly imported from Japan, so there are many more administrative costs involved - while KM's license is held by Televirtual, a small program-producer. Broadcasters such ...
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:16 pm
Topic: How about uploading whole episodes onto this site?
Replies: 12
Views: 4342

Re: How about uploading whole episodes onto this s

If you want to kill Red Dragons, try using a Tent on them at the start of battle to give them status and render them harmless.

...Oops, wrong forum!
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:07 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: INTERACTIVE STORY #2
Replies: 57
Views: 30238

Re: INTERACTIVE STORY #2

In the Place of Choice, two other dungeon inhabitants emerged for an unlikely meeting. "Hmm...where's this then? Anything to loot? Eh, guess not..." Fatilla the Hun stood on the left platform, the door behind him bearing the symbol of the Cup that Heals. "Lootings? Any looting will be done by me! I'...
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:05 pm
Topic: Chopper chop?
Replies: 4
Views: 1246

Re: Chopper chop?

Hmm... it seems that some random graphics are replaced by these animations. On the General board, it's the rank stars (I've got two chopper deaths, while Emii has four or five, and the Knewbies have one, etc.) I'll continue to investigate, but I'd suggest that Illusion sorts this out. Unless it's hi...
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:58 pm
Topic: Chopper chop?
Replies: 4
Views: 1246

Chopper chop?

What's up with the helicopter accidents? They just appeared in various places around the boards, and I'm clueless.
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:34 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: The name Dickon Hares
Replies: 26
Views: 18804

Re: Cruel Parents Name Child "Dicken Hairs&qu

It was a silly thing to cut out, really. Unless you're one of those people who see innuendo in everything, you wouldn't make a connection.
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:23 pm
Topic: i hid behind the sofa today
Replies: 20
Views: 7609

Re: i hid behind the sofa today

Indeed you can. Myself and my sister have a pot noodle every week, except she's allergic to peanuts. So while I get the cheaper, "may con tain traces of peanut" Asda-brand pot, she gets the commercial-brand pot. Only this week my mother accidentally picked up a King Pot in Sweet and Sour flavour for...
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:54 pm
Topic: Series 4 Episode 7
Replies: 47
Views: 27830

My editorial on recent episodes

It's becoming steadily apparant to me that most KM teams didn't do their homework when it comes to playing the game. Last night's episode, and (once again) Treguard's words cemented this for me. "More luck than judgement, I think." Nicky's team proved this point admirably. Their method of defeat was...
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:17 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Zoe Loftin/Mellisandre
Replies: 6
Views: 3439

Re: Zoe Loftin/Mellisandre

Good to hear Zoe's doing well. Although, I didn't know she was only 19 when she played Mellisandre...

I wonder if she knows how to contact any other players (Paul Valentine etc) - we could see how they're all doing.
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:12 pm
Topic: Whos ur favourite knightmare team ever?
Replies: 32
Views: 12481

Re: Whos ur favourite knightmare team ever?

Yes, I'm going to say Team 11, Series 3 (Martin) as well.
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:54 pm
Topic: Series 4 Episode 5
Replies: 22
Views: 17388

"It's them, Master - I don't like them starin

"Don't be silly, Pickle, you see, if they weren't here, we wouldn't be here. But you all knew that, didn't you?" Methinks there's a certain poignancy to Treguard's casual remark at the end of last night's episode. And did you notice the closing titles, featuring outdoor scenes of the dungeoneer (pro...
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:39 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Back of not?
Replies: 17
Views: 6459

Re: Back of not?

It really depends on Tim Child and the Televirtual team and whether they want to relaunch KM in it's original form, or press on with the new "virtual reality"-style approach. I think it'd work well either way.