Search found 88 matches

by Kawaii_Catgirl
Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:43 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The best joke in Knightmare
Replies: 8
Views: 3255

Re: The best joke in Knightmare

I thought Leo's joke was pretty good...pity he messed it up so much, though.

...And I can't remember it, despite having watched the episode yesterday...
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:17 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: My ASP forum is ready to roll!
Replies: 5
Views: 1563

Re: My ASP forum is ready to roll!

My philosophy is "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" - but I'll try experimenting with colours... hold on... http://www15.brinkster.com/kmforum/pop_config_help.asp?mode=colors Check out my admin help window. I have that large list of colours to choose from - please help me choose! And yes, the forum c...
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:07 pm
Topic: My ASP forum is ready to roll!
Views: 1563

My ASP forum is ready to roll!

Check "We need a social forum" topic for info, but I'm 'entering' my board (created in the last hour and a half, no less).

http://www15.brinkster.com/kmforum

It's rudimentary, and I'm still experimenting with fonts and colours. Illusion, what font and size do you use for this forum?
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:20 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Challenge TV
Views: 2451

Re: Challenge TV

Series 4 ended on Friday, I'm afraid. Challenge show one episode per day - weekdays at 6pm and 11.30, and weekends at around midnight (it was midnight on Saturday when it's normally 12.30). Check Challenge.co.uk for scheduling info.
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:47 pm
Topic: The homesick quest
Replies: 20
Views: 9304

Re: The homesick quest

They were really young, weren't they? Pickle even said so at the beginning of their second episode.

But...age aside...PINK TROUSERS!
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:42 pm
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: Has anyone got the sound of the "goblin siren"
Replies: 16
Views: 12637

Re: Has anyone got the sound of the "goblin s

I liked the horn sound at the end of Series 3 - it's scary and slightly unnerving, and made for a great ending. The negative colour distortion (which rubbed off on Treguard's face!) was less so.
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Sat Jul 19, 2003 5:07 pm
Topic: Challenge ratings for every episode!
Replies: 45
Views: 15198

Re: Challenge ratings for every episode!

I mean that the actor's union will demand that Granada pay standard royalty fees to all the actors, corresponding to the number of episodes they've appeared in. Hugo Myatt would be paid the most, or course, possibly followed by Clifford Norgate or David Learner.
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Sat Jul 19, 2003 5:02 pm
Topic: Non-related
Replies: 109
Views: 35775

Re: We need a social-type forum...

I wish you'd said that before. I can make a board using ASP code and host it on my own server - I'd have more control than a free board from a provider, and plus, no ads whatsoever!

Give me a day or two, and I'll create you a board the likes of which you've never seen before!
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:50 pm
Topic: Before the quest objects
Replies: 17
Views: 5935

Re: Before the quest objects

I got Brangwen's riddle wrong. She tried to eat me, but since she's stuck to the wall, she couldn't. So I sat there eating her food and taunting her over her weird voice. Then, I almost got throttled by Motley for telling him a crappy joke. Found a Pot Noodle in Ariadne's lair - life force is now "C...
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:27 pm
Topic: Cheekiest Dungeoneer
Replies: 17
Views: 5814

Re: Cheekiest Dungeoneer

But that's what made him a great dungeoneer! He wasn't afraid to demand informationf rom his advisors when he wasn't getting it - I've never understood why the advisors always whisper amongst themselves, when the dungeoneer has as much right to listen in as they do.
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:19 pm
Topic: Funniest moments
Replies: 63
Views: 21095

Re: Funniest Moments!

Treguard and Pickle's conversations at the end of the episodes are always good for a laugh. To wit: (BONG! Time-out has occured!) "Can they hear us, Master?" "I don't think so - but best not make any rude remarks about them, just in case." "...What about them, Master?" (both turn to face the camera)...
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:12 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: Will Hugo Myatt be back
Replies: 65
Views: 25725

Re: Will Hugo Myatt be back

Mark Knight has said in an interview that he'd reprise his role as Lord Fear "in a heartbeat". But Hugo Myatt has said in another interview that he may not come back - he views himself as "too old, too fat".
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:59 pm
Topic: Non-related
Replies: 109
Views: 35775

Re: We need a social-type forum...

Why is the Off Topic/Backup forum in Threaded mode, while the rest of the forums are Flat? Threaded has to be the worst forum viewing option, IMO - you have to wait for each message to load separately.
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:57 pm
Topic: Growing forum
Replies: 72
Views: 22813

Re: Growing forum

I left the forum for a couple of months, but came back again (as you can tell).
by Kawaii_Catgirl
Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:29 pm
Topic: Challenge ratings for every episode!
Replies: 45
Views: 15198

Re: Challenge ratings for every episode!

I guess it's a union thing. That's one of the main reasons given for not releasing KM on video or DVD.