Search found 1993 matches

by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:45 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Re: CONSOLE, PC GAME
Replies: 50
Views: 19460

Re: CONSOLE, PC GAME

Well, while I see your point, I don't think it's actually too applicable for most people in this case. I thought this game was pretty poor on my Amstrad when I first bought it, oh so many years ago. So long as we're talking about the same one, it wasn't the graphics that people dislike, but the init...
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:05 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Great Knightmare Mysteries
Replies: 85
Views: 28714

Re: Great Knightmare Mysteries

Like, why does he always cast a helicopters shadow when flying low??  ;)
LOL, that's a great one.
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:00 pm
Topic: Favourite Treguard catchphrase?
Replies: 26
Views: 8920

Re: Favourite Treguard catchphrase?

Yes, lifting his hands as he sits down in his chair, booming out the catchphrase. I do the similar movements when I say it, too. I'd call you weird, except I've probably done similar things. Well, putting on La Grimwold's voice is probably worse, actually, although I -know- I'm not the only one to ...
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:50 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Video Production! Knightmare Documentary!
Replies: 158
Views: 40141

Re: Video Production! Knightmare Documentary!

Any chance you could also take some close-up pictures of just the helmet too? And the inside of it?  :) Cool - that would be great for the website!
Yes, that would be great, I have to say. :D
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:47 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Video Production! Knightmare Documentary!
Replies: 158
Views: 40141

Re: Video Production! Knightmare Documentary!

Oh, I personally much prefer the later refilmed falls. So funny to watch. :D
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:45 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Re: CONSOLE, PC GAME
Replies: 50
Views: 19460

Re: CONSOLE, PC GAME

Gosh, I'm glad to find someone who actually enjoyed that game. I think, anyway. I think the general consensus isn't quite so positive. ;)
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:26 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Knightmare HANGMAN
Replies: 247
Views: 71125

Re: Knightmare HANGMAN

It's certainly usually referred to here as the Trial By Spikes.
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:21 pm

Elita and Smirkenorf probably just decide that as a joke he'll fly the dungeoneer round in a few circles, so their destination is only about quarter of a mile from where they started. And they even have to dish out a bar of silver or a firestone for it - clever trick! Hehe, I do like that explanati...
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:18 pm

I'm a bit unsure what you mean here. If they step on the wrong hexagon, it will fall down (which I'm sure has happened, I know it happened in series 5 with the poster DeadDungeoneer here). If you mean just run across it fast, I imagine that the hexagon would fall immediately if the dungeoneer stepp...
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:05 pm
Topic: Archenemies
Views: 7301

Re: Archenemies

I wonder if Gretel and Smelly Sandra fought to see who could be the most pointlessly overenthusiastic and sickening. They're probably both now working on a TV Shopping channel pouring excessive enthusiasm over some trashy jewelry.
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:59 pm
Topic: Favourite Treguard catchphrase?
Views: 8920

Re: Favourite Treguard catchphrase?

A close-run thing, but number 5, and it's sister catchphrase "Game on!"

I now say that before every game I play. ;)
I like "Game On" a lot too, but less for the catchphrase than for what Hugo usually does with his eyes as he says it. Hard to explain. You know what I mean when you watch him.
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:57 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: S6 schedule (unconfirmed)
Replies: 19
Views: 7671

Re: S6 schedule (unconfirmed)

Well, finally I think they've cracked it. If the unconfirmed schedule comes to fruition, they'll have the show on regularly and at completely suitable times. 7.30 would be so much better than the early evening showings they had before, and it's completely logical given the ratings some of their othe...
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:52 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: We're back
Replies: 42
Views: 13005

Re: We're back

Yes, thankyou -SO- much Illusion.

*goes back to giggling at mental image of Charles Hawtrey standing in the forum antechamber welcoming everyone.*
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:51 pm
Topic: Main site downtime
Replies: 58
Views: 18077

Re: Main site downtime

Good to know, I'm making a Knightmare web page as a school job and I spent half an hour trying to get to the page  ::)   :) Ouch. I have to admit that I too tried it for a bit thinking it was my evil browser messing up, as per usual. Even tried a system reboot to try fixing it. But just for once, n...
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:47 pm
Topic: OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Replies: 15
Views: 5531

Re: OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well, I know he's been annoying there, but I do hope people would give him a chance here. If he can't abide by common sense or the forum rules, I'm sure Illusion can deal with it. So if you are around, Scott, you are more than welcome to post. Just please show other posters the courtesy you'd hope y...