Grimaldine's lovely green staff.
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:48 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: New pic?
Replies: 46
Views: 16922

Re: New Test Graphic

LOL. I'd love to see them try getting a lottery grant to genetically modify real scorpions.

But yay for lack of Pat Sharp. That's a personal yay, not any attempt at an objective yay. I wouldn't want to restart a Fun House debate again. ;)
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:45 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare DVD Petition
Replies: 217
Views: 81412

Re: KM Dvd petition

Yes, I guess a bit would depend on how the merger affects things. I would guess it would put a lot of these "possible" projects one or the other branch had been planning out of the window, at least until the organisation is properly consolidated and such. Sadly something this we're asking is probabl...
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:42 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Dance Stage mix/Knightmare Hybrid
Replies: 3
Views: 1893

Re: Dance Stage mix/Knightmare Hybrid

Yes, these ideas are always very cool. Sadly they usually stay as just ideas, without people with the time and skills and resources to turn them into reality. Still nice to imagine tho. :)
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:09 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Great Knightmare Mysteries
Replies: 85
Views: 26567

Re: Great Knightmare Mysteries

Well, I'm sure if they did manage to escape somehow, they would have been forced to refilm. Perhaps if a team were discussing such a plan, one of the crew or Hugo would have advised them against it. I'm sure Treguard could have uttered something about Playing Fair, Truth and Justice, Humbugs and suc...
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:03 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Is there many?
Replies: 19
Views: 6337

Re: Is there many?

Yummy ARKEN
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:59 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hi everybody!
Replies: 18
Views: 5709

Re: Hi everybody!

I'd join in with the general Ipswich-bashing, but I come from Skelmersdale for God's sake...where the only "interesting thing to do" is "get a bus to somewhere else"  ;D Oh dear. I don't even have an idea where that is. But feel free to join in the Ipswich bashing- although don't bash the football ...
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:23 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: S6 schedule (unconfirmed)
Views: 7230

Re: S6 schedule (unconfirmed)

Exactly. Before now it was often too early for people who have to travel a way to work/school. Now it's in a decent slot, so long as it doesn't get changed before then.
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:56 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: S6 schedule (unconfirmed)
Views: 7230

Re: S6 schedule (unconfirmed)

Yes, indeed. Mid-evening is good for most people, and otherwise the night showing isn't totally ungodly. :D
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:37 pm
Topic: Re: CONSOLE, PC GAME
Replies: 50
Views: 18074

Re: CONSOLE, PC GAME

Or a...what was it again? The official word? A pie?

*Cue two more weeks of arguments*
It's a quiche! TC obviously forgot that blatant fact with all the pressure of creating the new KM and TimeGate and such. *hides*
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:32 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Re:Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
Replies: 144
Views: 48707

Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

Moana Liza: Because it was the A14 and so it wanted to cross it to get to Ipswich to see all the interesting places such as... erm... -runs- GG: To get to the other side! (Since I always rely on my same tired old jokes, it would be fitting.) Elita: F***ing chicken! Stupid t***ish thing to be crossin...
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:08 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hi everybody!
Replies: 18
Views: 5709

Re: Hi everybody!

*hits GG over the head with front page manual* and which interesting place i.e. village are you from then? I havn't had the time to go and look for interests. Ow, please, no more. I promise I'll be nice about Ipswich from now on. *hides crossed fingers behind back* When I'm in town shopping tomorro...
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:03 pm

'OK Grimaldine, new twist in conversation. What SHOULD be in the perfect Knightmare video game of this century? I'll start the bidding with 'On-line/LAN' play. We've all seen the MMORPG phenomenon and how people can become embroiled in un-scripted adventures. Knightmare with it's communication-base...
by GrimaldineGrimwold
Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:03 pm

In the end publishers will try to make money no matter what.  >:(
Yes, I'm afraid that part is all too true.