Search found 275 matches

by Elita
Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:31 am
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: A great Knightmare joke...
Replies: 354
Views: 175025

Re: A great Knightmare joke...

I always liked Majida's first reaction to her: "Ooooooh! That stuck up... cow-person! Why doesn't she cover the other half of her face?!"

And Sidriss might be stupid, but at least she never fell for Sly Hands' "Goosey Gander" trick...
by Elita
Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:26 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Those that were denied...
Replies: 138
Views: 79660

Re: Those that were denied...

Well, I always thought that the people who never got to finish their quests at the end of the season (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8) were cheated. It's not particularly fair to go "Sorry, out of time, quest over!" regardless of how far they'd got. I thought that the team in Season 6 in particular should have got...
by Elita
Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:05 am
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: A great Knightmare joke...
Replies: 354
Views: 175025

Re: A great Knightmare joke...

Don't know if this has come up in an earlier post, but here it is anyway:

What do you get if you cross Gwendoline the Greenwarden with the Phantom of the Opera?

Romahna!  ;D

...well I thought it was funny at the time. Plus I don't like Romahna...
by Elita
Sun Jan 19, 2003 2:48 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Another newbie...
Replies: 28
Views: 14910

Re: Another newbie...

Unfortunately I tend to work 4-midnight Sat and Sun. Uni student by day, pot-scrubber by night... I do like Pickle too, but I prefered the banter between Treguard and Majida, especially later in the series. I always liked Pickle better in the books,  especially "Forbidden Gate" "You look like an elf...
by Elita
Sat Jan 18, 2003 4:13 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Another newbie...
Replies: 28
Views: 14910

Another newbie...

Which would be me.  ;D Greetings all, I'm fairrly new to this site having only discovered it a few days ago thanks to my friend L. I've been a Knightmare fan since Series 2 back in 1988. (at the tender age of 7)   And the username is that of my all-time favourite character. Loud, obnoxious and foul-...