Search found 23 matches

by Akerbie
Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:15 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Good and bad advisors
Replies: 16
Views: 10241

Re:Good and bad advisors

In relation to Herbie's comment! "Poison" or "Potion"? Can't the dugeoneer read? They didn't deserve to go any further. I'm surprised they didn't turn back,....puposely!
by Akerbie
Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:04 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: the gargoyle
Replies: 10
Views: 6160

Re:the gargoyle

There was no gargoyle! There a dragon called Owen! Mind you, nobody ever made it to the end of the dugeon in Series 3, so maybe the gargoyle may have appeared after then, but I seriously doubt that!
by Akerbie
Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:53 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Directions to Level 4!
Replies: 7
Views: 3637

Re:Directions to Level 4!

You know! I agree with you about Series 2! It was fave until I started watching all the episodes on DVD recently. Series 2 has all the classic early rooms such as ,The Mills Of Doom [which I love but no one ever died here which is a bit disappointting, they added the spooks in Series 3],the Corridor...
by Akerbie
Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:39 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 Episode 10
Replies: 41
Views: 27383

Re:Series 4 Episode 10

This was a bit unfair! I was confused by this, but then again Backgammon confuses me. I didn't understand this at all. If I was the dungeoneer, I would've booked my place on the next bus before the quest had ended. Okay that's not true. I would've got somebody else to do it. The Block And Tackle, hu...
by Akerbie
Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:23 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 3
Replies: 46
Views: 33180

Re:Series 3 episode 3

Mmm! You're probably right! I still think it all happened too quick though! Not to worry!
by Akerbie
Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:21 pm

Re:Directions to Level 4!

Thanks Drassil! Mnay folk have asked me many times before how to pronounce it or have just pronounced it wrong anyway! haha Think of it as my calling name! lol I've been on this site before but didn't think to sign up until recently! I have just finished watching all the Knightmare Episodes on DVD, ...
by Akerbie
Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:10 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 3
Replies: 46
Views: 33180

Re:Series 3 episode 3

In my opinion, I think that the Sword death was the one of most scariest of the entire show! Okay! Okay! A lot of you probably won't agree. It is the one that is always in my mind. Once the dugeoneer entered the room and you saw the sword, it was pretty obvious what was about to happen. However, I d...
by Akerbie
Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:53 pm

Directions to Level 4!

Greetings Folks! Being new to this I was wondering what the buzz was here. At times I would have wonder what it would've been like if the dugeon existed beyond level 3. Before the days of a successful quest, it was unknown to me how many levels there would be. Would it go on and on until the dugeon...